[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
Lampra wrote:
guys how are you dealing attribute requirements?
i curently run with this

and when i am trying to change with an amulet that have haste+red.mana so i can have 1 more aura,,,,i cant...it needs a ton of str/dex...any advice?...TY

If you have a free jewel socket somewhere you can put a split personality as far away as possible. They give higher stats based on the travel from your starting location, so the further the better.

Alternatively, you could try to get attributes or specific rolls like str/dex on any medium/small clusters you have.
"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
I was finding lag to be an issue, and I also felt like damage just felt inconsistent at times. So I swapped to Ice Nova/Frostbolt. It feels really good. Especially with a Frozen Trail. Definitely less top end damage, but feels more stable. Also clear is beautiful.

Full Setup with Inspiration i try it now?
Last edited by MajorLazer77 on May 12, 2020, 7:11:50 PM
hi all just switch to this build .. doing great. however i wonder how to get 5k es regen. right now i have one replenish with 3voice, yet only 1.3k es regen

Last edited by nicholaiilam on May 13, 2020, 12:00:24 AM
"
Lampra wrote:
i curently run with this

and when i am trying to change with an amulet that have haste+red.mana so i can have 1 more aura,,,,i cant...it needs a ton of str/dex...any advice?...TY

I bought a high all attrib (+66 all) Saqawal's Nest. After that all I needed was like 20-ish STR to run every aura imaginable.
"
Spazmatazz wrote:
"
Lampra wrote:
i curently run with this

If you have a free jewel socket somewhere you can put a split personality as far away as possible. They give higher stats based on the travel from your starting location, so the further the better.

Alternatively, you could try to get attributes or specific rolls like str/dex on any medium/small clusters you have.

split personality dont help at all...it makes it worse...
as for clusters it seems rly hard to change them now....but it still i am not sure if it will solve the problem...as i can see we need 159 dex,if i remove amulet i drop to 77...still cant figure out how to run 21+1 auras/heralds:(
"
Lampra wrote:
i curently run with this

Get 70+ to all attributes chest? :d
and the amulet that giving +str and int base.
I got bored with Arc Herald so I decided to transition to this one because I love cyclone. I'm still leveling a few of the gems. That being said.. I feel like I'm missing something and I can't figure out what. I tried pulling from multiple people who've spoken in this thread about having great success and while I feel fine spinning, I'm missing some auras and have open sockets.

I am sure it's something obvious and I'm an idiot but if someone wouldn't mind pointing it out, that'd be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

*Edit* I think I figured it out. Forgot to annoint champion of the cause. Dumbass.
Last edited by totalhavok3 on May 13, 2020, 4:37:40 PM
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
I got bored with Arc Herald so I decided to transition to this one because I love cyclone. I'm still leveling a few of the gems. That being said.. I feel like I'm missing something and I can't figure out what. I tried pulling from multiple people who've spoken in this thread about having great success and while I feel fine spinning, I'm missing some auras and have open sockets.

I am sure it's something obvious and I'm an idiot but if someone wouldn't mind pointing it out, that'd be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Buy level21 gems.
Wich Bandit and Pantheon to use plz ?
hihi. i asked about the 5k es regen, how to achieve? even 3k is good for me with 3 voice + 1 cluster node. does additional replenish can get to 3k? right now is 1.4k for me. sometime is jump to 2.7k.

this my pob. https://pastebin.com/s9daeqMV

and yesterday craft this ammy. too bad is not crit chance
Last edited by nicholaiilam on May 14, 2020, 2:15:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info