[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

How to lvl this build after acts? From 70 to 90
Hi everyone, i just started this build and i have a question, what about bandits? must save alira or going for 2 passive skill points?

Thanks in advance
"
colasozk wrote:
Hi everyone, i just started this build and i have a question, what about bandits? must save alira or going for 2 passive skill points?

Thanks in advance

Kill them all )
fingers and neck is too expensive can replace anything Instead of them? i have 80ex budge but idk how can i start when each finger is 50ex and neck is 15ex other item ........
Where the heck is your energy shield coming from? I am running two voices, one large cluster with everything else you have posted and only a meek 2.7k energy. Am I daft thinking that one more voices adds over 3k energy shield?
"
SquadzZILLA wrote:
Where the heck is your energy shield coming from? I am running two voices, one large cluster with everything else you have posted and only a meek 2.7k energy. Am I daft thinking that one more voices adds over 3k energy shield?

Discipline (+262 energy shield at gem level 25), with 8 purposeful harbinger discipline alone can provide 1,310 base energy shield
Saqawal's Nest 240+ base energy shield
2 rings, amulet and belt each provides 40+ base energy shield, that's 160+ base energy shield
Doryani's Delusion provides 150+ base energy shield
I'm also using one spirit shield which can provide 300+ base energy shield
So you can get 2000+ base energy shield, what's left is to get as much intelligence (every 5 intelligence provides 1% increased energy shield) and increased energy shield as possible

I started this build with less than 20ex, 4 rare large cluster jewels (2 corrupted with 1% reduced mana reserved) and 8 medium cluster jewels (8 purposeful harbinger, 1 heraldry, 1 replenishing and 6 endbringer, all crafted by myself), one sword and one spirit shield with 15% reduced mana reservation for socketed gems, after I got more currency I bought one Alpha's Howl with +2 to level of AOE gems corruption and one voice 5 so I can add one more medium cluster jewel, with about 6.7k ES I've killed A8 Sirus deathlessly more than 10 times
"
freud19821215 wrote:
"
SquadzZILLA wrote:

Discipline (+262 energy shield at gem level 25), with 8 purposeful harbinger discipline alone can provide 1,310 base energy shield
Saqawal's Nest 240+ base energy shield
2 rings, amulet and belt each provides 40+ base energy shield, that's 160+ base energy shield
Doryani's Delusion provides 150+ base energy shield
I'm also using one spirit shield which can provide 300+ base energy shield
So you can get 2000+ base energy shield, what's left is to get as much intelligence (every 5 intelligence provides 1% increased energy shield) and increased energy shield as possible

I started this build with less than 20ex, 4 rare large cluster jewels (2 corrupted with 1% reduced mana reserved) and 8 medium cluster jewels (8 purposeful harbinger, 1 heraldry, 1 replenishing and 6 endbringer, all crafted by myself), one sword and one spirit shield with 15% reduced mana reservation for socketed gems, after I got more currency I bought one Alpha's Howl with +2 to level of AOE gems corruption and one voice 5 so I can add one more medium cluster jewel, with about 6.7k ES I've killed A8 Sirus deathlessly more than 10 times

mate could you post smthng like 20ex version pob, how you did it, pls
i still don't understand how you get 90% physical damage reduction?

It can't come just from the aura's alone...
Hey, in the PoB and passive skill tree you have over 46 unspent skill points.

Are these like free points we can put wherever we want or?
Hi! Delirium was my first league and first time playing PoE, I used this build as my go to endgame, after my starter wasn't doing so well, and it worked like a charm! Thanks for sharing!
It carried me through lots of content that was too hard for my starter and made me learn a lot, though I'm still quite a noob lol

But yesterday GGG posted this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873295

"Purposeful Harbinger now gives "Aura buffs from Skills have 8% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you, up to 40%". This means that with five Heralds on you and one Purposeful harbinger notable, you can reach full effect, or you can use three heralds and two Purposeful Harbinger notables."

How could I adapt the build to still work after the Purposeful Harbinger nerf?
On another note, I see that we use Ichimonji for it has a lot of benefits for solo play, but could we adapt to be able to buff others too? With what weapons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info