[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
Mortrimer wrote:
Where does our stun immunity come from ? or don't we really care about it ?

I have the boot enchant but i have realized that we probably dont need it lol

Also, "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" is a waste, not needed at all.
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
And even if you do get bored of BF/BB you can swap to another set of spells quite easily.

like what? i need ideas :p

-

anyway invested a little bit more now- it feels a little bit better but not as good as when I was a spell caster- but def like it more than playing that. still rolls content- just a bit slower dps [/quote]

VD and Desecrate; Ball lightning & frostbolt; etc..
2 Questions:
1. From where we are taking chance to evade and phys red, he have 90/80, me only 88/65 (ik evasion rating but from where...)
2. Temporaly Chains and etc curses, do you have it? cause it is annoying as f8**
"
chockdoo wrote:
"
Mortrimer wrote:
Where does our stun immunity come from ? or don't we really care about it ?

I have the boot enchant but i have realized that we probably dont need it lol

Also, "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" is a waste, not needed at all.

Good to hear, thank you for your feedback
can ask what eye u guys are using to boost damage?
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
And even if you do get bored of BF/BB you can swap to another set of spells quite easily.

like what? i need ideas :p

-

anyway invested a little bit more now- it feels a little bit better but not as good as when I was a spell caster- but def like it more than playing that. still rolls content- just a bit slower dps [/quote]

Cyc - Awak CoC - Desecrate - VD - Purifying Flame - Inspiration
has anyone actually tried using secrets of suffering?
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
has anyone actually tried using secrets of suffering?

I did. I used it for about 3 minutes. I dropped it because the love and pants tent I have for the Automaton Herald of Ice MTX is greater than a damage increase that I don't need.
HEllo im at level 94 can u give me a good tree for that level for this build thx
If some interesting i record a small video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFravX1PJLw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info