[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

"
nircc wrote:
hey
can you make a leveling guide section aswell?
im new to the game and want to slowly build to this build but !
no idea how to start :D

Did
"
Laere wrote:
Also how big are the grand spectrum jewels for the build? I am already crushing content and I can afford them, but curious?

If you have enough crit. Somehow I think 3x cobalt jewels with % es, spell damage will be better :)).

we already have 1100% increase damage from endbringer. 3x grand spectrums not affect much right?
"
Same1 wrote:
"
Laere wrote:

Long story short:
Just use a diamond flask and forget about spending 10ex per Grand Spectrum :P

Like this idea :)) Then we can change to use 3 x cobalt, more ES for us.
Would love some feedback, anything you can see that looks blatantly wrong? I just don't feel like I'm doing the damage I should be.
@nguyenbaoan84 how do you have 8m cyclone tooltip is that fully buffed? i have 2.1m in sand and 2.6m in blood stances also my attacks per second is 29.41 is that to slow?

i know i am missing the last ph/enbringer but that not gonna add like 5.7m dps also my regen is 2648/4358 and you have way more will that come from the last cluster/jewels?

really enjoy the build any tips or pointers will be very grateful :)
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
Laere wrote:
Also how big are the grand spectrum jewels for the build? I am already crushing content and I can afford them, but curious?

If you have enough crit. Somehow I think 3x cobalt jewels with % es, spell damage will be better :)).

we already have 1100% increase damage from endbringer. 3x grand spectrums not affect much right?

Right now POB says my cyclone has 82% crit chance (bladefall and blade blast both 100%). Getting 2 grand spectrums and a watchers eye that has crit chance wirh wrath plus the hatred crit chance mod puts my cylone at 100% crit chance. But idk if that really means much in the long run? Also I noticed in your profile you don't use secrets of suffering anymore. Is that something I can drop then and just replace with 2 mana reservation attack speed/spell damage ES % cobalts?
hello))
so some say about heralds to be a bag as we r able to use all of them at the same time, and next league itg going to be fixed.. so do u have thoughts about changing free holes after threwing away all heralds till 1 remains? and aslo have quastion about clasters first of all, a couldnt find any with heralds.. can u help me? there might be sth for change?
thxz
"
Same1 wrote:
"
Laere wrote:

Literally nothing changes after you break 100 mill dps tbh... Which is rather easily done with this build...
I have been bored out of my mind, started out going big in this build. Spent 400-500 ex or something. After that I just started trimming down seeing how "budget" I can make this without losing the "immortality" and one shot capability of 99% of content.
So far I'm down to:
1x 7 Voices
2x 5 voices
1x Purposeful + Heraldry
7x Purposeful + Endbringer
2x Purposeful + Replenishing (although I'm pretty sure I can drop 1 for another Endbringer and still be completely immortal)

9x -1% mana reserved jewels
1x -1% mana reserved abyss jewel
1x Conquerors Efficiency (not with the -1% mana corrupt)

However I do run a might of the meek @ scion starter to turn the 4% mana reserved node into 6%.

22 aura's (including skitterbots, blood and sand, war banner, aspect of the avian and the heralds ofc). The last time I checked my PoB with the correct settings had like 10 mill cyclone DPS, 1,5m bladefall and 900k bladeblast on normal mobs. So around 50% of that vs Shaper/Sirus.
EDIT: Those numbers are WITHOUT taking the Scorch, Brittle and Sapped mechanics taken into account because PoB Fork doesn't register those yet.

Literally the only thing that kills me is when I have insane rolls on a 100% delirium map a Kosis shows up and my client is down to 1 FPS so stuff doesn't register properly.

Long story short:

sir could you post the pob for this budget version please?
"
hara88 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Same1 wrote:
"
Laere wrote:

Literally nothing changes after you break 100 mill dps tbh... Which is rather easily done with this build...
I have been bored out of my mind, started out going big in this build. Spent 400-500 ex or something. After that I just started trimming down seeing how "budget" I can make this without losing the "immortality" and one shot capability of 99% of content.
So far I'm down to:
1x 7 Voices
2x 5 voices
1x Purposeful + Heraldry
7x Purposeful + Endbringer
2x Purposeful + Replenishing (although I'm pretty sure I can drop 1 for another Endbringer and still be completely immortal)

9x -1% mana reserved jewels
1x -1% mana reserved abyss jewel
1x Conquerors Efficiency (not with the -1% mana corrupt)

However I do run a might of the meek @ scion starter to turn the 4% mana reserved node into 6%.

22 aura's (including skitterbots, blood and sand, war banner, aspect of the avian and the heralds ofc). The last time I checked my PoB with the correct settings had like 10 mill cyclone DPS, 1,5m bladefall and 900k bladeblast on normal mobs. So around 50% of that vs Shaper/Sirus.
EDIT: Those numbers are WITHOUT taking the Scorch, Brittle and Sapped mechanics taken into account because PoB Fork doesn't register those yet.

Literally the only thing that kills me is when I have insane rolls on a 100% delirium map a Kosis shows up and my client is down to 1 FPS so stuff doesn't register properly.

Long story short:

sir could you post the pob for this budget version please?

The budget part was in quotation marks for a reason... I mean my build is still like 200 maybe 300ex?
But here's my current PoB (I'm currently messing around with 54% CDR to enjoy double the amount of CoC procs you normally have with just the Awakened CoC gem): https://pastebin.com/UjVE58G6
"
Laere wrote:
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
Laere wrote:

Right now POB says my cyclone has 82% crit chance (bladefall and blade blast both 100%). Getting 2 grand spectrums and a watchers eye that has crit chance wirh wrath plus the hatred crit chance mod puts my cylone at 100% crit chance. But idk if that really means much in the long run? Also I noticed in your profile you don't use secrets of suffering anymore. Is that something I can drop then and just replace with 2 mana reservation attack speed/spell damage ES % cobalts?

Oh because im already level 100 and Im pushing delves (aiming for 5k+)....so i try to get more ES ( at 11k atm ).

Also I droped skitterbot aura (no longer using secrets of suffering) for new aura (Envy) to get even higher dam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info