[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

Right so I'm back again... Yes this build is broken (like any herald stacking build). However, this current build like OP suggests isn't really efficient though!

Really boring story ahead which really doesn't matter much in the end tbh because you basically one shot everything anyway... But hey min-maxing!

Everything below is based on a Reddit post I always keep handy when it comes to CoC: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

CoC caps out at:
0% CDR - 6.06 APS (per spell)
14-51% CDR - 7.57 APS (per spell)
52%+ - 10.10 APS (per spell)

I stack almost no real extra APS on my jewels but because of the Necro mechanic and aura stacking I still manage to get 30.3 APS (Character Sheet which would be PERFECT - However PoB says I get as high as 32.94 because of Tailwind I guess
).
I currently have 57% CDR (22 Awakened CoC lvl 5 + 20% on belt + 15% on boots). This puts me in the 10.10 APS per spell category. If I only run 2 spells I lose about 33-35% damage on the spells being procced by CoC.
Actually the ONLY way I don't miss out on actual free damage is by putting in another spell that can trigger. I prefer Arc, Spark or Purifying Flame.
The worst part about all of this is that its close to impossible to actually check if it works :P.
It feels faster/smoother/etc however because it's already overkill it's hard to gauge how much extra DPS you get. Considering a perfect scenario this should mean another 30-50 mill dps...

Anyway this was my rant about CDR and optimizing a build that really doesn't need optimizing to clear anything this league can throw at you. Bye bye :)
:D try the skill Volatile Dead instead of Arc :D
"
Same1 wrote:
Right so I'm back again... Yes this build is broken (like any herald stacking build). However, this current build like OP suggests isn't really efficient though!

Really boring story ahead which really doesn't matter much in the end tbh because you basically one shot everything anyway... But hey min-maxing!

Everything below is based on a Reddit post I always keep handy when it comes to CoC: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

CoC caps out at:

I stack almost no real extra APS on my jewels but because of the Necro mechanic and aura stacking I still manage to get 30.3 APS (Character Sheet which would be PERFECT - However PoB says I get as high as 32.94 because of Tailwind I guess
).
I currently have 57% CDR (22 Awakened CoC lvl 5 + 20% on belt + 15% on boots). This puts me in the 10.10 APS per spell category. If I only run 2 spells I lose about 33-35% damage on the spells being procced by CoC.
Actually the ONLY way I don't miss out on actual free damage is by putting in another spell that can trigger. I prefer Arc, Spark or Purifying Flame.
The worst part about all of this is that its close to impossible to actually check if it works :P.
It feels faster/smoother/etc however because it's already overkill it's hard to gauge how much extra DPS you get. Considering a perfect scenario this should mean another 30-50 mill dps...

Anyway this was my rant about CDR and optimizing a build that really doesn't need optimizing to clear anything this league can throw at you. Bye bye :)
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
:D try the skill Volatile Dead instead of Arc :D
Spoiler
"
Same1 wrote:

CoC caps out at:

).

VD is pretty bad when you don't have desecrate. Most bodies explode because of HoI. But will try.
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:
"
nircc wrote:
hey
can you make a leveling guide section aswell?
im new to the game and want to slowly build to this build but !
no idea how to start :D

Did

oh man i totally missed that message so i thought you never updated the guide

any tips you can share more for leveling would be awesome
like adding some leveling sections for the POB so i can tell which skills to go for first and so on
more info about weapon/armors to get that are must for easy leveling would be awesome

Cant wait to try the build
thanks!!
I kill everything with this Build but its lagging hard and its a hybrid Build thats means we do dmg with Cyclone and Bladefall+Bladeblast but this is a Problem when we go high APS because Cooldown of CoC Skill.

I think Focus to 1 Skill are better like Power Syphon, Arc or Spark because you can get OP APS and laggs not so hard.

Any Experience with other Skills?

I Prefer Power Syphon!
Last edited by MajorLazer77 on May 11, 2020, 4:13:45 PM
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:
I kill everything with this Build but its lagging hard and its a hybrid Build thats means we do dmg with Cyclone and Bladefall+Bladeblast but this is a Problem when we go high APS because Cooldown of CoC Skill.

I think Focus to 1 Skill are better like Power Syphon, Arc or Spark because you can get OP APS and laggs not so hard.

I Prefer Power Syphon!

I switched to Ethereal Knives from this build, works awesome.
For me this skill setup is the best.. clear is like cheating - so big AoE, boss dmg is sick and about lags.. It's PoE.. u have lags even without coc setup KEKW
"
Dhol91 wrote:
"
MajorLazer77 wrote:

I Prefer Power Syphon!

I switched to Ethereal Knives from this build, works awesome.

Why not Power Siphon?

This Coc Build have 50 Effect i think running without CoC i have lesser lags.
I run 100% Delirium with Beyond and Unique Watchstones,Sextant,Scarabs that maps lags hard.
Last edited by MajorLazer77 on May 12, 2020, 7:21:39 AM
I was finding lag to be an issue, and I also felt like damage just felt inconsistent at times. So I swapped to Ice Nova/Frostbolt. It feels really good. Especially with a Frozen Trail. Definitely less top end damage, but feels more stable. Also clear is beautiful.
guys how are you dealing attribute requirements?
i curently run with this

and when i am trying to change with an amulet that have haste+red.mana so i can have 1 more aura,,,,i cant...it needs a ton of str/dex...any advice?...TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info