(Old league) Cut-throat testers wanted

I've always preferred the hardcore world pvp attitude. Would love to help test this mode. Hope you guys can make it work.
Finally some real PvP, count me in :D
color me interested
edit: No obligations next few days weeee
Question, are town areas open to PVP?
Last edited by Exmorda on Apr 18, 2012, 1:40:47 PM
you probably have enough testers, but I would love to try and help. Sounds interesting.^^
lol.. I would LOVE to be one of the testers. But.. so many people already asked so I doubt it.. but anyway yeah.. pick me :D
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
very interested, playing since november pick me pick me!
Hey, I'd love to get into this game mode testing.

I've been playing games extensively for 12 years and am currently a software engineer with extensive testing and development experience. If there are extra spots, I can definitely give solid feedback and bug-reports when needed.

Please let me know! :D
Regarding "Uhh, but my shiny gems" :
If you have 0 currencyitems and 0 items, your gems have 0 worth, you would still need to use your fists to regain the ability to use them.

What if you need to manually loot items from the corpse of your victims, corpses stay for 10seconds.
If you click a corpse you get his inventory opened and depending on your speed, you have x seconds remaining to loot something.

Could lead to:
Promotes Groupplay (Guard my body!)
Even in Group-vs-Group some1 could steal a quick item, Friend or Foe ^^
Makes yourself vulnerable while looting(your screen shows only 2 inventorys, you cant see much)
You need an fast eye to search for valuable items.
Should work for both HC and default, keep in mind HC´s switch back to default, some might want to keep playing there.
What you will loose depends on your Tormenter, not on the Game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 18, 2012, 3:23:48 PM
"
Exmorda wrote:

Question, are town areas open to PVP?

I doubt it, gotta have at least some safe areas...
Sweeping Maid
I'd like to give it a shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info