(Old league) Cut-throat testers wanted

Would like to test however I do not have any post history given recent registration. I would leave you with details of why I would be a great feedback source but that is probably the case for everyone and no-one wants to read e-peen resumes anyhow. I'll leave it to impartial chance.
Damn,New Zealand time is about 11 hours ahead of mine.That is balls.
"
Lachdanan wrote:
What if you need to manually loot items from the corpse of your victims, corpses stay for 10seconds.
If you click a corpse you get his inventory opened and depending on your speed, you have x seconds remaining to loot something.

I like this idea... Instead of items spewing like a fountain all over the ground (it's as if all the monsters, rocks, pots, chests in Wraeclast are silly snake canisters, but instead of spring loaded silly snakes, they eject currency/items) it would display the dead character's inventory page, and you have to manually select the items you want.

If you want to make it really interesting, the screen could show both inventory windows (your own and the dead character's), and you have to manually transfer the items, like you would from a vending screen.

This mechanic adds to the realism and risk involved in looting a corpse, and promotes gameplay as Lachdanan mentioned.

Alternatively, when you get killed, your corpse stays in the instance for as long as the instance is active. If the victor leaves items unclaimed, others can scavenge or steal from the body as well. This would even give the defeated player an opportunity to quickly reroll or reload another character to get back into the instance to try to recover some of his own items from his dead character's body...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Apr 18, 2012, 4:00:13 PM
New Zealand time is GMT+13 atm?
This means if they start it at 1pm this is 12am for GMT?

So for me its GMT+2 and 2am?

4hours to go :>

English is my third language, there will be bugs.
"
LadyDevimon wrote:
New Zealand time is GMT+13 atm?
This means if they start it at 1pm this is 12am for GMT?

So for me its GMT+2 and 2am?

4hours to go :>

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=22
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
5 hours -.-

Damn thats in the middle of the night :D
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
I would love to help test this.

I would be interested in testing this. I haven't posted any feedback though. However, I have noticed a few bugs but that was before reading, and so far nothing not on the known list so, no reports from me. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
I fear I am a bit too late. If there is still room at this short notice. I'm in for this.
Just saw this thread and would LOVE to help test. Let me know if I'm accepted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info