[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

How do we use vitality with 113 str on gear? I'm at 121 strength on gear, but that only takes me to 147 total strength. What am I missing here?
"
hanguk08 wrote:
How do we use vitality with 113 str on gear? I'm at 121 strength on gear, but that only takes me to 147 total strength. What am I missing here?

Use the amulet. No str requirement.

"
4pointt0 wrote:
im pretty much done with the build. my tool tip is only 2m i die ALL the time to pretty much everything takes me legit 1-2 mins to kill a T16 boss what did i do wrong in this build? i switch to Spark instead of power siphon but i was using power before and it was the same thing kept dying ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time. i dont get it can anyone help? Like im 6K es and i get one shot all the time like wtf

The thing you did wrong is going for a mixture of CI and normal Herald Stacker.
It just won't work.

Stay with Arc and the normal Shav, Maligaro and Nebulis version if you lack the currency or basic understanding on what you are doing.

If you want to stick to Power Siphon I don't even know where to start. Maybe read some of my posts where I explain how you can boost single target or just the thread in general. It's not that hard.

Last edited by K4P0T on May 12, 2020, 6:21:21 AM
Could somebody please take a look at my build and give me some advice on how to improve my damage and my build in general. Tooltip damage is 1.6m with flasks but without inspiration charges. Clearspeed is fine however single target is rather lackluster. I cant see any major differences between my build and the guide yet he has double my damage according to POB. Thanks in advance for any help.
Last edited by Zeratul7559 on May 12, 2020, 1:16:31 PM
"
K4P0T wrote:

Use the amulet. No str requirement.

That's an option I guess, but I'd rather not waste currency to get vitality on the amulet. Not sure if anyone needs it, but someone might update the guide because that number seems wrong.
"
Zeratul7559 wrote:
Could somebody please take a look at my build and give me some advice on how to improve my damage and my build in general. Tooltip damage is 1.6m with flasks but without inspiration charges. Clearspeed is fine however single target is rather lackluster. I cant see any major differences between my build and the guide yet he has double my damage according to POB. Thanks in advance for any help.

I am playing the scoin version so my ST dps is fine without the need to switch to barrage (6+ mill in HO). Guardian is more suited for spell damage ... if you wanna use PS, you will need a much higher PDPS wand. Also, you might wanna switch ES leech for increased CSD. Otherwise, your gear, gems and tree are fine and you have a ton of Ele Pen, crit multi and AS on your jewels.
Just hit my level 100 with this build !

SO this is th end of the league for me i think i really loved to play this build and this league

This is my POB : https://pastebin.com/8Taw25UQ

And my stuff :

If someone have some question or thought :)
"
Zeratul7559 wrote:

Trade out your gloves for some breathstealers or shadows then change your left ring for ele weakness %es, recraft your boots for chill immunity (you already have onslaught), drop thrill seeker if you dont need it, a few of your jewels could be easily upgraded, get a lot more damage pen (upgrade amulet?), drop dying sun for bottled faith. empower in your gloves barely adds any damage, try to link that in helm instead of enlighten if you can, or put discipline in gloves and do enlighten, empower, wrath, hatred/anger
Im trying to craft some decent phys dps wand but Im very unlucky with alt spam. Used like 2000 and did not even see once t1 good phys mods.

Then I spammed few times with serrated fossil and got something like this (1 annuled mod):

Is something like this worth multicrafting or just scrap it?
"
Asag wrote:
Im trying to craft some decent phys dps wand but Im very unlucky with alt spam. Used like 2000 and did not even see once t1 good phys mods.

Then I spammed few times with serrated fossil and got something like this (1 annuled mod):

Is something like this worth multicrafting or just scrap it?

shame the attack speed and crit are low, but it should still be valuable. you can multimod %phys and attack elemental pen
Last edited by teslabear on May 12, 2020, 4:30:07 PM
Looking to craft a shield. Seems rather expensive since you have to annul mods to multimod it, no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info