3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi!
Really nice build! Could i ask, i dont have enought life for the my last purity, how can i improve that? just higher level så my heralds dont use that much mana?
Same with "chance to block attack damage, i m currently on 24%. Just started the build and killing everything so far btw =)

If u have time and dont like some gear feel free to tell me btw =), thx!

https://pastebin.com/Nqa03jZU

Remove 2 points with aura effect after reduced mana and take 2 points with aura effect and 4% reserved mana in midle near necromantic aegis . If need more lvl up and take 1 more normal jew with reserved mana implicit
And you go well until now - try find jew with light crit mult and elem or crit mult and cast speed - they are huge boost every
Last edited by ifrimgabi on Apr 18, 2020, 9:29:01 AM
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi!
Really nice build! Could i ask, i dont have enought life for the my last purity, how can i improve that? just higher level så my heralds dont use that much mana?
Same with "chance to block attack damage, i m currently on 24%. Just started the build and killing everything so far btw =)

Remove 2 points with aura effect after reduced mana and take 2 points with aura effect and 4% reserved mana in midle near necromantic aegis . If need more lvl up and take 1 more normal jew with reserved mana implicit
And you go well until now - try find jew with light crit mult and elem or crit mult and cast speed - they are huge boost every

Hi again, and thx for answering! i got a 1% res jewel and the 4% mana res nod. i still cant use them all.. (I can, but then i cant use lightning, haha)
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi!

Hi again, and thx for answering! i got a 1% res jewel and the 4% mana res nod. i still cant use them all.. (I can, but then i cant use lightning, haha)

Think to remove something or better say lower your precision lvl - buy lvl 1 and lvl until you can use your skill
Hi bro,
Can i have question: Why can't my ball lightning skill fire more ball like that ?
"
Hi bro,
Can i have question: Why can't my ball lightning skill fire more ball like that ?

Hi - skill fire 1 proj - helm enchant can add 1 more and dying sun flask add 2 more - total 4 - its enough but can use greater multiple proj too but number of proj dont give more dmg on single
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"
Hi bro,

Hi - skill fire 1 proj - helm enchant can add 1 more and dying sun flask add 2 more - total 4 - its enough but can use greater multiple proj too but number of proj dont give more dmg on single

Can i just use cyclone and arc ? So, i use energy leech instead of ballinghting. Is it ok ?
"

Can i just use cyclone and arc ? So, i use energy leech instead of ballinghting. Is it ok ?

I have no idea if it's okay, but the thought of just cycloning around and arcing everything, like a Tesla coil, sounds hilarious and I have to try it at some point, no matter its viability.

edit: Also, what do we remove in order to make space for Vitality in the more budget version?
Last edited by cryion on Apr 20, 2020, 9:11:44 AM
"
cryion wrote:
"

I have no idea if it's okay, but the thought of just cycloning around and arcing everything, like a Tesla coil, sounds hilarious and I have to try it at some point, no matter its viability.

edit: Also, what do we remove in order to make space for Vitality in the more budget version?

Thank you for help. This's my profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HuynhHau_Newbie/characters

I need some advice from you cuz my build is followed this your post.
Have a nice day!
"
cryion wrote:
"

can use lvl 1 precision and lower clarity lvl
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"
cryion wrote:
"

can use lvl 1 precision and lower clarity lvl

Remove Throatseeker and try find more jew with light crit mult , 1 more crit mult and 1 more good mod
Remove voidbringer gloves because increased mana cost - 1 very good choice its offering to the serpent with elem weak implicit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info