3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

"
"
DarkShad0wZ wrote:
Why does the budget large cluster jewel have ancestral inspiration?

Had same question as we dont use totems

Can be any good mod i say and only link base
"
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"
Have you looked at breakpoints for stacking so much attack speed?

Also, enchants for the helm. there's many to choose from.
Cyclone attack speed
Arc damage
arc chains
ball lighting damage
ball lightning fires another projectile

Apart from Arc chains, costing 17ex.... is cyclone attack speed the best?

For CoC cyclone need

I'm not sure. There is internal cooldown for cast on crit proc, and my attack rate with Cyclone is already 18.45.
cast rate for Arc 6.63
cast rate for Ball Lightning 6.19

I don't know if cyclone attack speed is going to help increase proc rate for cast on crit mechanic.

Useful read here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Your attack rate its 11-13 i think - try in ho with blood rage active because sirus dont give any instant boost - maps dont count .
And without any buff again not every hit crit and triger spells - i say 75% again .
Last edited by ifrimgabi on May 1, 2020, 2:29:39 AM
Think I've reached the max I can with the build.

Redeemer kill.
Not perfect, can probably do faster. Didn't have all flasks available and forgot blood rage :)

https://imgur.com/a/Ekazu5i
Is there a big difference between 13 APS and 12.5 APS?

My APS is 12.5 right now and wanna get unnatural instinct if it is a big boost DPS.

thanks for advance
Last edited by mhoidok on May 1, 2020, 1:44:27 PM
Running a hybrid of this build and the herald stacker, its ridiculous. No clue if I'm hitting the relevant breakpoints but everything is melting.

8.3k es, about 4k es regen and alot of damage. I should probably run it through pob properly.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 1, 2020, 2:12:05 PM
"
Running a hybrid of this build and the herald stacker, its ridiculous. No clue if I'm hitting the relevant breakpoints but everything is melting.

8.3k es, about 4k es regen and alot of damage. I should probably run it through pob properly.

U are using inspiration support instead of critical supporrt.

Is it better?
"
mhoidok wrote:
Is there a big difference between 13 APS and 12.5 APS?

My APS is 12.5 right now and wanna get unnatural instinct if it is a big boost DPS.

thanks for advance

Not soo difference but you add some mov speed too
Hi, whats about bandits and Pantheon ? Bandits need to kill all? and Pantheon what i need to choose?
"
D0ntW0rry wrote:
Hi, whats about bandits and Pantheon ? Bandits need to kill all? and Pantheon what i need to choose?

Kill all
Solaris or Lunaris and Shakaari
I noticed you are wearing inspiration in your video, but you are using arcane surge on your POB. I'm currently using the same setup as your pob. Is inspiration better?

Edit: How is your character translucent white? Is that a character effect?
Last edited by DarkShad0wZ on May 5, 2020, 7:47:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info