3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

Hello

I love BL skill, I used it with totems or mines, I never tried with self cast, your build seems interesting but I have fews questions :

- why not a wand with +30-110 lightning dmg added to spells +60% spell dmg +20% to fast cast +90% to critical strike etc. instead of unique wand ?

- why "precision" and why not "frostbite" as we can use 2 curses ?

- with that amount of life reserved, what is your total ehp ?

- why don't you use arcane cloak for huge flat lightning dmg and defense ?

"
Xandharba wrote:
Hello

I love BL skill, I used it with totems or mines, I never tried with self cast, your build seems interesting but I have fews questions :

- why not a wand with +30-110 lightning dmg added to spells +60% spell dmg +20% to fast cast +90% to critical strike etc. instead of unique wand ?

- why "precision" and why not "frostbite" as we can use 2 curses ?

- with that amount of life reserved, what is your total ehp ?

- why don't you use arcane cloak for huge flat lightning dmg and defense ?

- nebulis give huge dmg because my light to cold conversion and when my res are 90 its like 300 light smg and 300 cold dmg - any wand even perfect 1 cant beat this

- i can use 2 curse but how you see 1 its enough to deal fast with strongest poe boss and if i must cast second curse manual i think its more nice to use only 1 and only use my skill - much easy to use - yes i can add assasin mark or frostbite with manual cast on sirus to kill him in 2 sec and precision because herald mods from cluster jew give me 400% crit chance almost

- my total ehp its 5.8 k with 90 all res 90 phys reduction and 10 chaos res - can improve my chaos res too but was enough

- how i say wrath and heralds already give me huge flat becaue they are x 5 somehow for me and i use added light too - arcane its too weak because dont count as aura to be boosted by aura mods from cluster jew

If someone need more dmg can use assasin mark on self cast - its fast and very strong - need only remove dash from gloves
Hello

Thanks a lot for fast reply, I was worried about to be oneshot all the time with this build but you convinced me, I will try :)

New video up
Hello nice build, how much this build costs right now can you inform us, im a new player sitting on 15 exalt rn. Is there any budget version of your build?
"
lilith1700 wrote:
Hello nice build, how much this build costs right now can you inform us, im a new player sitting on 15 exalt rn. Is there any budget version of your build?

Hello - i can do 1 budget version if want do this - only whisp me in game - Kwan
Hi, can you post an alternative budget version? Is so expensive for a new player like me. I have like 15-20ex to spend.
"
ZeitNM wrote:
Hi, can you post an alternative budget version? Is so expensive for a new player like me. I have like 15-20ex to spend.

Have many request for budget version and i think i must do 1
updated with budget version
Hi

I have most of the stuff required, for the jewels it's expensive "Voices" = 4 ex :( So I will follow the budget version.

Cannot find gloves with elemental weakness curse on hit I will go for Asenath maybe.

For now I have only 3.7k ES and 76 life, I'm often OS.

How do you reach 90% to all resistances ? I have only 79% and 29% physical dmg reduction ?!! Strange.
Last edited by Xandharba on Apr 14, 2020, 2:58:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info