3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

"
Xandharba wrote:
Hi

I have most of the stuff required, for the jewels it's expensive "Voices" = 4 ex :( So I will follow the budget version.

Cannot find gloves with elemental weakness curse on hit I will go for Asenath maybe.

For now I have only 3.7k ES and 76 life, I'm often OS.

How do you reach 90% to all resistances ? I have only 79% :(

For 90% all res need 9 jew - for this must begin with basic and grind for 3 voices - buy any gloves with elem weak on hit rare too and mana or es its bonus - if need help whisp me in game - Kwan . 3.7 k es its good enough for 6 herald jew and with 79 all res its decent - can do t 16
Hey, how can i improve survivability? Im sitting with 4.7K ES and 90% all res but i othen get killed by some kind of mobs or by deliruim creatures.
Also, is CoC version better that regular ball lightning one?
"
ReqInHeart wrote:
Hey, how can i improve survivability? Im sitting with 4.7K ES and 90% all res but i othen get killed by some kind of mobs or by deliruim creatures.
Also, is CoC version better that regular ball lightning one?

Idk what items you use to can say how to improve your ehp but with 90 all res must be enough - we die sometime , CoC its most expensive version and final version of build
Its good to take all step by step
Whisp in game or post here your items and tree - Kwan my name
Hi!!

For the Budget version:

If i understand correctly. We need to use the one you linked in the 1st page x3 --- And link to them ---} 5 x heraldry/harbinger - medium jewels & 1 x harbinger/endbringer

Correct?

I just check voices prices with "Adds 5 Small Passive Skills which grant nothing" and the cheapest one is 26.5 Exalt. So... i'll go for the budget version... at least for cluster jewels not for rest of the items.

I will start leveling tomorrow, any tip for leveling this build?

Thanks!

Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 14, 2020, 11:24:47 PM
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!!

For the Budget version:

If i understand correctly. We need to use the one you linked in the 1st page x3 --- And link to them ---} 5 x heraldry/harbinger - medium jewels & 1 x harbinger/endbringer

Correct?

I just check voices prices with "Adds 5 Small Passive Skills which grant nothing" and the cheapest one is 26.5 Exalt. So... i'll go for the budget version... at least for cluster jewels not for rest of the items.

Thanks!

Correct - voices rae expensive even x 7 passives but in time must buy them too . Poet pen volatile dead for lvl or storm brand and ring with wrath implicit corr from lvl 40 . Seven league boots help and can sell after done with quests back .
And if you canbuy 7 passive voices - better than rare jew .
Last edited by ifrimgabi on Apr 15, 2020, 3:02:17 AM
Hi! Can i ask whay u think I should level with? I m lvl 40 and have a really hard time killing stuff right now before i hit lvl 70/80 for the end gear. Thx for a nice build guide!
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hi! Can i ask whay u think I should level with? I m lvl 40 and have a really hard time killing stuff right now before i hit lvl 70/80 for the end gear. Thx for a nice build guide!

Hi - can go storm brand and buy lvl 40 requirement ring with corr wrath implicit
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!!

For the Budget version:

Correct?

Thanks!

Correct - voices rae expensive even x 7 passives but in time must buy them too . Poet pen volatile dead for lvl or storm brand and ring with wrath implicit corr from lvl 40 . Seven league boots help and can sell after done with quests back .
And if you canbuy 7 passive voices - better than rare jew .

Thanks!!
The build shreds so that's nice. I expected it to be a bit squishy and it is, but it's to be expected. Questions:

Noticed you're not running anything for Bleed?
What do you suggest from the Pantheon?
"
DDyBryan wrote:
The build shreds so that's nice. I expected it to be a bit squishy and it is, but it's to be expected. Questions:

Noticed you're not running anything for Bleed?
What do you suggest from the Pantheon?

I use 1 jew with corr blood
Pantheon brine king and abberath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info