3.10 Guardian - ball lightning - 3 sec Sirus kill - added CoC version - added budget version

"
ifrimgabi wrote:

can use lvl 1 precision and lower clarity lvl

no i meant which gem would we be replacing?
Last edited by cryion on Apr 21, 2020, 4:27:58 AM
"
cryion wrote:
"
ifrimgabi wrote:

I have no idea if it's okay, but the thought of just cycloning around and arcing everything, like a Tesla coil, sounds hilarious and I have to try it at some point, no matter its viability.

edit: Also, what do we remove in order to make space for Vitality in the more budget version?

can use lvl 1 precision and lower clarity lvl

no i meant which gem would we be replacing?[/quote]
Good question but i think we can replace precision for self cast .
I have reached a point where I am running a semi-budget version of this build.
2 voices so far, one with 7 and one with 5. I finally managed to get the last aura online, Wrath, which pretty much doubled my damage on the spot and put a huge grin to my face. lol

There is still more than plenty of room for improvements, mainly when it comes to jewels.

A couple of points I feel are worth mentioning:
* I'm using Kalisa's Grace gloves. The Ele Weakness corruption was extremely cheap (like 20ish c). The crit bonus is active more often than it is not, it gives great energy shield and the lvl18 faster casting with flame dash socketed is fun as well. Good budget option for sure!
* Up until recently I used the phasing Watcher's Eye, which is great. However, for now I switched to the Discipline one which gives ES on hit. Probably overkill in terms of tankiness, but I like standing in shaper beams, what can I say? The other two mods are unaffected by chilled ground and 10% of phys damage taken as fire (not sure if that last one helps me with everything capped).
I have removed the Movement flask and replaced it with a Quartz flask of adrenaline. Feels good enough.
Perfect would ofc be a Watchers with phasing + ES on hit, but those seem hard to find.
* I've put 2x 1% reduced mana reservation implicit jewels on (everything else sorta useless, but upgrades are expensive. they ll come eventually) and therefore dont need reduced mana on the amulet. Hence I think I'm sticking with Chayulas. It gives us great chaos res, stun immunity and ES. Good stuff.
* Not sure why OP isnt using it (probably doesnt need it), but (on a budget): Vaal Haste for massive burst dps.

Today I will check how I'm doing on Sirus and Simulacrum. If things feel good I feel comfortable dismantling my Stormbrand Archmage Assassin which would provide enough currency for a bunch of major upgrades.

Good build, enjoying it a lot!

Edit: Right, face-tanked wave 19 Kosis for the 3 seconds that he was alive with my semi-decent setup. I think my beloved Assassin will have to go.
Last edited by cryion on Apr 21, 2020, 8:13:03 AM
hello ifrimgabi, thanks for the build, I am interested in the budget version and I have many doubts, I have 15 ex to start, I have a shavrone 6l and I do not know what the priority is in the objects, I will start with 7 voices, but my doubt is if I have to buy 3 or how many? I already saw the objects to start the rings, the shield helmet, but my big question was that, did I buy the 3 voices as a priority? Thanks in advance
"
oceirox wrote:
hello ifrimgabi, thanks for the build, I am interested in the budget version and I have many doubts, I have 15 ex to start, I have a shavrone 6l and I do not know what the priority is in the objects, I will start with 7 voices, but my doubt is if I have to buy 3 or how many? I already saw the objects to start the rings, the shield helmet, but my big question was that, did I buy the 3 voices as a priority? Thanks in advance

Dont buy any voices until you dont have others - use 3 normal jew with good mods but dont buy them too - buy others and craft herald jew - craft alone - and last move its voices or rare cluster when you know how much left
"
cryion wrote:
I have reached a point where I am running a semi-budget version of this build.
2 voices so far, one with 7 and one with 5. I finally managed to get the last aura online, Wrath, which pretty much doubled my damage on the spot and put a huge grin to my face. lol

There is still more than plenty of room for improvements, mainly when it comes to jewels.

A couple of points I feel are worth mentioning:
* I'm using Kalisa's Grace gloves. The Ele Weakness corruption was extremely cheap (like 20ish c). The crit bonus is active more often than it is not, it gives great energy shield and the lvl18 faster casting with flame dash socketed is fun as well. Good budget option for sure!
* Up until recently I used the phasing Watcher's Eye, which is great. However, for now I switched to the Discipline one which gives ES on hit. Probably overkill in terms of tankiness, but I like standing in shaper beams, what can I say? The other two mods are unaffected by chilled ground and 10% of phys damage taken as fire (not sure if that last one helps me with everything capped).
I have removed the Movement flask and replaced it with a Quartz flask of adrenaline. Feels good enough.
Perfect would ofc be a Watchers with phasing + ES on hit, but those seem hard to find.
* I've put 2x 1% reduced mana reservation implicit jewels on (everything else sorta useless, but upgrades are expensive. they ll come eventually) and therefore dont need reduced mana on the amulet. Hence I think I'm sticking with Chayulas. It gives us great chaos res, stun immunity and ES. Good stuff.
* Not sure why OP isnt using it (probably doesnt need it), but (on a budget): Vaal Haste for massive burst dps.

Today I will check how I'm doing on Sirus and Simulacrum. If things feel good I feel comfortable dismantling my Stormbrand Archmage Assassin which would provide enough currency for a bunch of major upgrades.

Good build, enjoying it a lot!

Edit: Right, face-tanked wave 19 Kosis for the 3 seconds that he was alive with my semi-decent setup. I think my beloved Assassin will have to go.

I think you go well and know alone what worth try and what dont - its all about choices and playstyle
hello. sorry im noob on the cluster jews. this might be an idiot question.
is there a reason for some of your medium jews gives 5 passives and others 4?

also POB doesnt have your clusters. can you add them please?

really liked the build. i wanna try it. trying to understand every aspects. :D
"
ChoudX wrote:
hello. sorry im noob on the cluster jews. this might be an idiot question.
is there a reason for some of your medium jews gives 5 passives and others 4?

really liked the build. i wanna try it. trying to understand every aspects. :D

Dont count if 4 or 5 - only 6 must dont be
All clusters are same - cant add them
"
ChoudX wrote:

pob does import them, but they are not selected. you can just select them yourself. at least thats what worked for me when i imported his data.
"
cryion wrote:
"
ChoudX wrote:

pob does import them, but they are not selected. you can just select them yourself. at least thats what worked for me when i imported his data.

I dont use more self cast build and cant import them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info