[3.10] SSF Hierophant Archmage Storm Brand | 2.3m+ Shaper DPS | League Starter | All Content

Cool, thanks for the tips! Yeah working on the cluster jewels, somehow haven't managed to drop brand damage yet but once I do i'll craft that up and do a big respec. And yeah I don't know if my loot filter is showing all cobalts, I've vaaled about 50 so far with no luck but i'll keep going until I get some fevered's. Overall build feels great though!
"
jitkang wrote:
"
skyez0r wrote:
"
martyl48 wrote:
I will say assigning Brand Recall to Space Bar makes qol so much better!

you can also put it on left click now which will auto cast it and move, i found that my favorite way to play it

Left click is one way to auto cast it, but just to bear in mind that you can't move unless you have Storm brand up. I am also wonder if using numlock trick is allowed with GGG policy or not.

They actually changed the way that works, and you can now walk around in towns and anywhere else with recall bound to LMB.
"
April_Spades wrote:
They actually changed the way that works, and you can now walk around in towns and anywhere else with recall bound to LMB.

I just went in game to test it again, and can confirm it is working as intended now. It didn't work for me last time, I think they patch it sometime after that and I didn't notice it. Thanks for correct it out. However, you have to make sure you are always walking, or else you will stop casting brand recall.
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Cool, thanks for the tips! Yeah working on the cluster jewels, somehow haven't managed to drop brand damage yet but once I do i'll craft that up and do a big respec. And yeah I don't know if my loot filter is showing all cobalts, I've vaaled about 50 so far with no luck but i'll keep going until I get some fevered's. Overall build feels great though!

I am glad you liking it. For me the most satisfying feeling to get in SSF is the feeling of progression on my character. From an okish character slowly progressing stronger into decent and strong build is what motivate me to continue with the character. I hope you feels the same even though the progression might be different for different people.
Hey jitkang. How does this fair doing blight content? did you have issues or pretty smooth?
Okay, I've seen the light ;) binding Brand Recall to Left Click is WAY better than Space Bar, thx to whomever posted that!
I dropped a soul tether!!!! Feels so amazing with the sustain. Spammed well over 100 jungle valleys and beaches and still haven't found a brand damage cluster jewel or vaaled a fevered mind but that totally made up for it.

EDIT: 15 mins after soul tether got the first fevered mind holy fk!!
Last edited by aowamplfiy on Apr 23, 2020, 6:31:12 PM
Hey man. Loving the build so far. Would you mind advising me on what i should do with this chest i crafted.

It has an open prefix and suffix and i'm playing on trade league btw.
I was thinking of either crafting flat life or craft increased life/mana % and then slamming it.
Thank you.
Last edited by krayzie_1988 on Apr 23, 2020, 7:59:44 PM
"
Goatdemon wrote:
Hey jitkang. How does this fair doing blight content? did you have issues or pretty smooth?

Not really have much issues doing blight content, I have completed the 50/50 blight map for end game grind, but failed for maybe a few maps because the mobs like to jump lane where I didn't noticed. Blight content in map are mostly easy for this build.
"
martyl48 wrote:
Okay, I've seen the light ;) binding Brand Recall to Left Click is WAY better than Space Bar, thx to whomever posted that!

I wished this work before I get to lv100 last time, my finger actually hurt having to hold down one of my key all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info