[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

Any new changes? Been using this guild since league start, it's good enough up to yellow maps, haven't tried red.
"
tduong wrote:
Any new changes? Been using this guild since league start, it's good enough up to yellow maps, haven't tried red.

Yeah, I have played around with it myself and things look quite good despite the nerfs and changes to mechanics surrounding this build.

Does Path of Building ever get updated or should I just use the community version from now on for passive tree?
I have updated the guide to be compatible with the new league.

There has been quite a few changes to the passive skill tree, and I also recommend looking up on changes to gem setups. Otherwise, there are few changes and the build works well with both Frost Sentinels and Redeption Sentries.

Pantheon has also been updated, as we can no longer gain poison immunity from it. Instead, get a life flask with poison immunity and rely on bone armour for bleed immunity.
@Drakkashi

Thanks for the update. Been playing this since last league, super fun.

Your path of building string appears to be out of date, current version is 1.4.170, looks like yours is still on 114 (at least thats what PoB is stating when trying to import).
Last edited by Giruy on Sep 27, 2020, 10:45:29 AM
Do any of you guys managed to make this work without the jewel Unending Hunger ? It's quite expensive in HC so i don't want to start a "cheap" build that require a 7.5ex investivement ^^
"
todin wrote:
Do any of you guys managed to make this work without the jewel Unending Hunger ? It's quite expensive in HC so i don't want to start a "cheap" build that require a 7.5ex investivement ^^

You can do most content well without it and I have gone whole leagues without it as well.

The jewel has virtually no impact on boss encounters, Blighted maps will be more of a risk as you can't rely on your spectres building up momentum through the encounter.
I've just defeated Sirius with for the second time using this build. I only lost two zombies during the fight and neither my spectres, animated guardian, or golem was close to dying at any point. I can also reliably take tier 16 maps with little risk of death even with my less than stellar gear.
"
Drakkashi wrote:
I've just defeated Sirius with for the second time using this build. I only lost two zombies during the fight and neither my spectres, animated guardian, or golem was close to dying at any point. I can also reliably take tier 16 maps with little risk of death even with my less than stellar gear.

What spectre are you using ? Frost sentinels ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
"
Drakkashi wrote:

Yes, I'm using Frost Sentinels with this build, and I am very happy with their performance in tier 16 maps and heists with lvl 83 monsters!

With Divergent Spell Echo Support I have seen my spectres freeze, bot chill, but freeze numerous unique bosses and monsters in tier15+ maps and highest level heists. That is an exceptional survival perk, and quite a feat for spectres that rely on fast spells rather than high impact ones!

The changes to Projectile Weakness has also indirectly made this build stronger, because we can no longer rely on a curse for penetration, the innate penetration of phantasms' projectiles is immensely more powerful.

For the same reason, the innate fork, pierce and 1-3 projectiles per cast of Frost Sentinels has also become much more useful for shredding through swarms.

I've tested my setup with using support gems for pierce, fork, chain, and additional projectiles, and neither has had a significant impact on clearing swarms, while they to diminish the builds ability to rip apart and freeze tough monsters.

You can look at my character to see what equipment I am using for this build currently.
"
Drakkashi wrote:
"
azamantes wrote:
"
Drakkashi wrote:

Yes, I'm using Frost Sentinels with this build, and I am very happy with their performance in tier 16 maps and heists with lvl 83 monsters!

With Divergent Spell Echo Support I have seen my spectres freeze, bot chill, but freeze numerous unique bosses and monsters in tier15+ maps and highest level heists. That is an exceptional survival perk, and quite a feat for spectres that rely on fast spells rather than high impact ones!

The changes to Projectile Weakness has also indirectly made this build stronger, because we can no longer rely on a curse for penetration, the innate penetration of phantasms' projectiles is immensely more powerful.

For the same reason, the innate fork, pierce and 1-3 projectiles per cast of Frost Sentinels has also become much more useful for shredding through swarms.

I've tested my setup with using support gems for pierce, fork, chain, and additional projectiles, and neither has had a significant impact on clearing swarms, while they to diminish the builds ability to rip apart and freeze tough monsters.

You can look at my character to see what equipment I am using for this build currently.

What are the next few pieces are you planing on upgrading next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info