[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

"
beago wrote:
Drak, I see you're using a replica Reckless Defense - I've got both a Fettle and Feast of Flesh small cluster that I use. Since block is 71 attack and 72 spell, would I benefit more from the extra 3/4% block than an extra 400+ hp? Fettle kind of feels better with all of the small hits from Heist so far.

Also, I crafted a +1 minion 90% minion dmg 16% atk/cast speed wand today, but I'm assuming a +2 wand will still have more DPS? It's hard to calculate minion dps through pob but I'm starting to really tear through stuff.

Nice build, thanks! Lots of fun to play!

Just an update: Went with the +1 minion skill/90% minion dmg wand and sold off the +1 minion +1 skill wand I crafted. POB was giving it substantially more DPS and it felt much faster in terms of kill speed.

@ beago,

wow...wasnt expecting that your 1 Minion, 90% min dmg wand is significantly better than a +2 wand. Will test that myself , thanks for that information.

Btw, what spectres are you using, Frostis?

have fun Dehlaa
@ minion damage wand vs +2 wand

regarding my tests you right Beago but:

My +2 wand

is beaten by a +1 minion, minion dmg wand starting at

Minions deal 80% increased damage, for a significant dmg raise need to be 90+ min dmg. Those wants are not on sale in Heist (or offline for 70 ex) and in standard (where I am playing) those wands start at 120ex.
the damage difference is 4,6% more damage than my actual wand, so I think I stay with mine for the moment.

Have fun Dehlaa
I might be missing something but is there a skill tree path to follow? im in the mid 30's and beginning to worry I'm gonna miss out on some important keystones
"
TheBull100 wrote:
@ minion damage wand vs +2 wand

regarding my tests you right Beago but:

My +2 wand

is beaten by a +1 minion, minion dmg wand starting at

Minions deal 80% increased damage, for a significant dmg raise need to be 90+ min dmg. Those wants are not on sale in Heist (or offline for 70 ex) and in standard (where I am playing) those wands start at 120ex.
the damage difference is 4,6% more damage than my actual wand, so I think I stay with mine for the moment.

Have fun Dehlaa

Yeah, I hit a lucky -suffix +prefix for the +mana +minion damage "Counts" prefix, which upped the damage from 67% to 90%. I feel like the minion cast speed modifier is super important and feels like a huge QOL increase for the frostybois I am using.

I'm tempted to try and craft an elder bone helm so I can put the phantasms on the zombies/AG link and get rid of elemental army, so I can add more damage to my spectre 6 link since I have a few white sockets to play with.

Hi,

playing this build on HC heist, but feel like i am lacking dmg ( 6 link chest decent wand etc) but still struggle to kill T10 map bosses 73+ heists etc

What can I do to improve dmg?, keep in mind i play HC so i need tankiness

Ty
@beago
are you using Frost Sentinels atm ? and when you change summon phantasm to the zombie setup what support will you use in the 6 link and what spectres?
Well, seeing now that your Vis Mortis is totally different than mine in standard

I run 5 spectres with my Vis Mortis. Thats a huge difference in dmg. Have totally overseen that's a legacy item I wear.
I am curious about changing to other spectres than frost sentinles, but not sure what others are senseful in this special setup.
Is Syndicate Operators the spectre to go with in our setup using 100% phys to cold with 4x green Triad Grip?

Have fun Dehlaa
Looking at the pastebin are those resistances correct? 74/69/38/-33? How do you survive anything with that? Just curious. I really feel like you would get 1 shotted quite often.. Doesn't matter how beefy and damaging your minions are if you're dead mate.. Maybe I'm overlooking something. Also it says your dps is 730k. Surely this pastebin is wrong..
Last edited by Hexenite on Oct 25, 2020, 9:46:18 AM
"
TheBull100 wrote:
@beago
are you using Frost Sentinels atm ? and when you change summon phantasm to the zombie setup what support will you use in the 6 link and what spectres?
Well, seeing now that your Vis Mortis is totally different than mine in standard

I run 5 spectres with my Vis Mortis. Thats a huge difference in dmg. Have totally overseen that's a legacy item I wear.
I am curious about changing to other spectres than frost sentinles, but not sure what others are senseful in this special setup.
Is Syndicate Operators the spectre to go with in our setup using 100% phys to cold with 4x green Triad Grip?

Have fun Dehlaa

Triad grip was exactly what I was thinking for SOs instead of the frost sentinels I'm currently using. I actually crafted a half decent helm, but it doesn't have +2 or 3 minion gems (although it does have minion dmg and burning damage) so I'm probably going to buy another elder bone helm and try my luck in crafting or chaos spamming again.

@beago

well I am back to Heist now, making also a spectre necro with frost sentinels for the moment(because I am sooo jealous not having alternate quality gems in standard)
I am testing a very interesting setup right now, I have seen in another thread with

everything to the minions, nothing for myself, but the frosties with all that buffs, power/frenzy charges and 5 instead of 3 projectiles from dying sun are just insane, realy fun to play.

Yeah the +3 bone helmet , they so expensive, I cant effort 1 right now so I bought just a 10c helmet for now

Vhalaa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info