[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

"
beago wrote:
Drak, I see you're using a replica Reckless Defense - I've got both a Fettle and Feast of Flesh small cluster that I use. Since block is 71 attack and 72 spell, would I benefit more from the extra 3/4% block than an extra 400+ hp? Fettle kind of feels better with all of the small hits from Heist so far.

Also, I crafted a +1 minion 90% minion dmg 16% atk/cast speed wand today, but I'm assuming a +2 wand will still have more DPS? It's hard to calculate minion dps through pob but I'm starting to really tear through stuff.

Nice build, thanks! Lots of fun to play!

The additional 3/4% block you are missing will reduce your damage taken from hits of the given type by ~5%, which is pretty substantial, and might be worth more than the increased health, as it will also translate into more healing.

90% is a huge increase to minion damage, and I do believe such a substantial increase is better than the additional gem level.
"
TheBull100 wrote:
@ Drakkashi ,thanks for your effort,

I was looking for something new in standard and followed your build (lvl 81 right now)
Its fun and easy to play, I am just wondering if frost sentinels are the best spectres in place for cold damage(regarding my PoB I have around 300K Sirius dps with those frost sentinels) maybe you can give me some advise for other spectres

thanks a lot

Dehlaa

Of the top of my head, 300K sounds alright per spectre, but note that your phantasms will also deal a great amount of damage on top of that. The synergy between phantasms and frost sentinels is the power of this build and will make sure both minions become absolute powerhouses that each fill different roles:

Sentinels freeze with high impact hits and and strike at packs with additional projectiles and fork.

Phantasms pierce and shoot many projectiles at one or many enemies.
"
Camaron wrote:
Hi,

playing this build on HC heist, but feel like i am lacking dmg ( 6 link chest decent wand etc) but still struggle to kill T10 map bosses 73+ heists etc

What can I do to improve dmg?, keep in mind i play HC so i need tankiness

Ty

You should have no issues killing late game bosses if you have a proper gem setup and somewhat optimized gear and passives. It's difficult for me to say what might be the case, but lacking any part of the gem setup will substantially harm your damage output, whether it's the aura, curse, skitterbots, support zombies, etc. Even for HC you will also want to run Necromantic Aegis to optimize damage and gain frenzy charges in turn.

"
Looking at the pastebin are those resistances correct? 74/69/38/-33? How do you survive anything with that? Just curious. I really feel like you would get 1 shotted quite often.. Doesn't matter how beefy and damaging your minions are if you're dead mate.. Maybe I'm overlooking something. Also it says your dps is 730k. Surely this pastebin is wrong..

Obviosuly, the gear on the pastebin are not my current gear... and of cause I'm res capped, on top of being block and spell block capped.
wondering why noone is posting anything in this thread , is noone beside me playing it, lol?
Anyway I use this build with frost auto scouts instead of sentinels now and I am really happy with the performance

have fun Vhalaa
i play this guide aswell, i like the minion combination, at the moment i am saturated with poe, maybe i try your frost auto scouts, you changed something at the gems?
"
Palfonsi wrote:
i play this guide aswell, i like the minion combination, at the moment i am saturated with poe, maybe i try your frost auto scouts, you changed something at the gems?

My profile is open, feel free to look at it to see my tree/items/gems I use.

I changed some things not because of the spectres but because of my items I use.

I play frost autos in the helmet (minion dmg, hypthermia/+2 Minion gems) with raise spectre/spell echo/anomalous pierce/controlled distruction.
On havy bosses I sometimes change pierce for awakened cold pene, but often I forget that (lol)

AG/Zombies/Phantasm with minion dmg/minion life/feeding frenzy in the chest.

have fun Vhalaa
you have cool stuff :-)
do you craft all by your own?
i do not like the trade system, thats why i use this very rare. my stuff is far far away from your items.

i struggle to survive in many cases, but thats normal, for this reason i like to play often with cold damage, makes all easier. ( and without piano playing ..)
thanks for the view
"
TheBull100 wrote:
wondering why noone is posting anything in this thread , is noone beside me playing it, lol?
Anyway I use this build with frost auto scouts instead of sentinels now and I am really happy with the performance

have fun Vhalaa

Uuuh, Frost Auto-Scouts sound like the would fit perfectly with this buidl; I'll have to check it out! Thank you for sharing this!

Also your equipment is insane!
"
Drakkashi wrote:
"
TheBull100 wrote:

have fun Vhalaa

Uuuh, Frost Auto-Scouts sound like the would fit perfectly with this buidl; I'll have to check it out! Thank you for sharing this!

Also your equipment is insane!

Yeah, Frost auto scouts are like Sentinels with steroids mixed into their baby flasks, they give me double as much damage as Sentinels using the same damage typ.
beside that my Frost Semtinels had 100k life, my Frost Autos have 200K and double as much life leech and regen

have fun Vhalaa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info