[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

Is anyone struggling with single target ?

I mean on a 5 link the damage is so low that it hurts.

Clear speed is fine, but single target is stupid low for me at least.

Does 1 more link contribute that much ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
Is anyone struggling with single target ?

I mean on a 5 link the damage is so low that it hurts.

Clear speed is fine, but single target is stupid low for me at least.

Does 1 more link contribute that much ?

Taking a quick look at your gear and i can see very fast that your wand is basically useless, its Fire Spell Skill not Spell Skill, also trying to get level 21 spectre/phantasm/zombie increases your damage quite alot

Overall the build is very gear dependant but once you hit gear level its very strong, theres no content i've struggled with so far at all and i've probably put about 20ex or so into the build atm
I know my wand is useless , I keep it for the trigger spell . Of course you want +1 spell and 21 spectre gem so you can push for the 4th spectre.

But 1 more spectre + 1 more link in vis mortis , will it do that much of a difference ?
I will say that I was feeling your pain too, but I recently got another spectre and it felt like a pretty significant difference.

How many spectre's are you running now? I never tried Vis Mortis, so I can't really comment on that, but I use a 5 link in a +1 chest and with 5 total spectre's my damage is feeling pretty good in T15 and T16 maps.

My main problem now is constantly getting 1 shot.
-
Last edited by Aquiline_Fury on Jul 11, 2020, 10:42:52 AM
"
Aesthet1c wrote:
I will say that I was feeling your pain too, but I recently got another spectre and it felt like a pretty significant difference.

How many spectre's are you running now? I never tried Vis Mortis, so I can't really comment on that, but I use a 5 link in a +1 chest and with 5 total spectre's my damage is feeling pretty good in T15 and T16 maps.

My main problem now is constantly getting 1 shot.

I am currently running with just 3. The clear speed is not a problem, of course un-ending hunger will make it better even though it's expensive, my main problem is the single target which seems lackluster.

This is why I was wondering if +1 spectre to go to 4 and 6 link vis mortis does the difference in damage.
I did the wand craft once and got junk, scared to do it more.

Also I was wondering why not use elemental focus instead of controlled destruction since we get chill from skitterbots? Maybe the skitterbot aura isn't big enough ? seems like it would be a dps upgrade.
Hi, just wondering if you have an up to date skill tree as I still can't see anything new?
Hey,

I was wondering what ascendancys you would recommend going and in what order. When I imported the pastebin it didn't contain information about the ascendancy (at least for me) and since it's my first time doing a necro build i feel rather unsure about the correct ascendancys.

Anyways thank you for the guide,
have a nice day :)
Enjoying this build, thanks for it. I found myself having a lot of "extra" skillpoints without having "perfect" Jewels, so I'm thinking about taking Whispers of Doom and replace Frost Bomb with Frostbite. It theoretically gives better damage and frees up Avatar of Fire. Do you think this is a good idea?
Last edited by FREEZE_ball on Jul 16, 2020, 8:05:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info