[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

I'm currently updating the build to make better use of new keystones and Redemption Sentries (which are absolutely insane with the right passives for this build).

"
Tempahdan1 wrote:
Could someone take a look at my character and let me know what the best item to upgrade next is? still missing the expensive jewel as the price just keeps going up

Also lacking a +1 wand or +1 boots, my gems should all be 20 soon and hopefully can corrupt a 21 otherwise im gona purchase a 21 spectre

I have 2 ex to spend atm but no idea what my next priority should be in terms of purchase.

I see you got your lvl 21 gem. Now your should get either the boots or the wand. The boots are likely cheaper to acquire, but if you attempt at crafting a +2 wand yourself, it has higher potential. Then get a bone helmet with minion damage and/or life if possible.

You should also exchange your Stone Golem for an Animated Guardian with the items from the guide. All of this will have a substantial impact on your damage, and some of it on your survivability as well.

"
buttcommander wrote:
Just wondering how do you recover and sustain life when you run out of flask charges, especially against boss like sirus when there is no adds around

Eh... I guess attempt to avoid damage best as possible, otherwise you can pick the pantheon that gives life flask charges, now that it's poison immunity has been nerfed. Haven't really thought much about it, but I have started to use Enduring Cry for my revised build, which works quite nicely.

"
Znamp wrote:
the passive tree dont work :D cant put it in POB it says its not right :)

can you help me out sir ?

Use community for now (sorry!) I made it in community because PoB was late to the party. I'll have a PoB version when I am happy with my revision.

"
Vendetta wrote:
I get like one shoted in t11 maps and above, even with jinxed juju and 5600 life I still die like a fly to let's say Juns hoard of villains.

One hit from vagan and I am out.

We acquire the vast majority of our physical damage reduction from flasks, and I don't see a single Granite or Basalt flask on your person. You probably take at least double the damage from physical hits than you are supposed to. A few reductions in damage can mean the difference between getting one-shot or not, multitudes of damage taken that you shouldn't means you are probably getting one shot by things that shouldn't even two shot you.

"
pronexe wrote:
Hello again. The build is really gr8, but I feel damage problems(I got about 1m dps atm). And can't understand why. Can you help me out pls and give some advices. here's my pob:
https://pastebin.com/YBA84CAe

Make sure you set your configurations are correct: Minions have frenzy charges, you hit with lightning damage, enemies are chilled and shocked.

There is room for improvement on your cluster jewels; a lot of inefficient uses of passive skill points. You should be able to get a Renewal and Life from Death with half the passives used, which leaves something to be wanted.

Get Bone Chill as well. It doesn't calculated correctly on PoB for some reason, but it does work. Otherwise work on quality on your gems; it adds up fast.

"
Drakkashi wrote:
I'm currently updating the build to make better use of new keystones and Redemption Sentries (which are absolutely insane with the right passives for this build).

"
Tempahdan1 wrote:
Could someone take a look at my character and let me know what the best item to upgrade next is? still missing the expensive jewel as the price just keeps going up

Also lacking a +1 wand or +1 boots, my gems should all be 20 soon and hopefully can corrupt a 21 otherwise im gona purchase a 21 spectre

I have 2 ex to spend atm but no idea what my next priority should be in terms of purchase.

I see you got your lvl 21 gem. Now your should get either the boots or the wand. The boots are likely cheaper to acquire, but if you attempt at crafting a +2 wand yourself, it has higher potential. Then get a bone helmet with minion damage and/or life if possible.

You should also exchange your Stone Golem for an Animated Guardian with the items from the guide. All of this will have a substantial impact on your damage, and some of it on your survivability as well.

Thanks alot, i managed to sell an item i crafted today and bought the unending jewel, i have almost 2ex leftover to try and craft a wand so that will be my next step :)
Hey ! Leveling this build atm :)
Could you please add a "Changelog" section in your build, so we know what was updated and when ?

Thanks, keep rocking !
What about Redemption sentries as spectres

How would they handle it?
"
Dextram wrote:
Hey ! Leveling this build atm :)
Could you please add a "Changelog" section in your build, so we know what was updated and when ?

Thanks, keep rocking !

That is an excellent suggestion, and I will make sure to do so!

"
0000daniel1 wrote:
What about Redemption sentries as spectres

How would they handle it?

I've only been trying them out for a short while, but from what I've experienced they vicious with this build!

You need other gems though, because your spectres won't be using spells.

I suggest Raise Spectre + Summon Phantasms + Minion Damage + Hypothermia + Death Mark + Added Cold Damage.

You could also exchange Death Mark for Elemental Focus if you don't mind not being able to freeze monsters.

You will also need to take the Gravepact cluster for the additional accuracy, and you can use Vicious Bite very effectively from a Larger Cluster Jewel. Otherwise, Frost Sentinels and Redemption Sentries play similarly.
Three spectres come from the Raise Spectre Gem, 1 from Death Attunement in the Passive Tree, but I can't figure out where does the fifth come from ?
"
Dextram wrote:
Three spectres come from the Raise Spectre Gem, 1 from Death Attunement in the Passive Tree, but I can't figure out where does the fifth come from ?

u can get a chest with +1 number of spectres in delve - not sure if its fossile craftable tho
I'm really loving this build. It works great as a league starter.

I'm currently breaking into tier 14 and 15 maps and I'm having trouble with damage. Some bosses are starting to take a really long time to kill, especially the conquerers.

I'm still running on a budget, so I don't have a 6 link or unending hunger yet, but my gear is decent for the most part. I'm not really sure what I should focus on next to try to up my Spectre damage. Right now I've got my eye on getting a lvl 21 raise Spectre and the +1 boots, so I think that will help a bit, but is there anything more short term that I can maybe grab that would help me with damage?
"
Aesthet1c wrote:

I'm currently breaking into tier 14 and 15 maps and I'm having trouble with damage. Some bosses are starting to take a really long time to kill, especially the conquerers.

I'm still running on a budget, so I don't have a 6 link or unending hunger yet, but my gear is decent for the most part. I'm not really sure what I should focus on next to try to up my Spectre damage. Right now I've got my eye on getting a lvl 21 raise Spectre and the +1 boots, so I think that will help a bit, but is there anything more short term that I can maybe grab that would help me with damage?

I'm not 100% knowledgable on this yet so Drakkashi can correct me if i'm wrong but my advice would be skip the +1 boots due to the fact getting them with dex/life aswell as +1 spectre gems is dumb expensive and you can probably make a +2 wand cheaper.

If you wish to risk a craft which is what i done it costs you about 120-130c per craft depending on how much you get the fossils/resonators for, the info is on the first page of the guide on which ones you need, I actually ended up crafting myself a 10ex wand only spending about 3ex on crafting and now i have 5 spectres and the damage has improved massively.

Unending Jewel doesn't help for bosses at all it just improves your clear speed so its not going to help you kill bosses faster if thats what you are struggling with

My overall recommendation would be getting the 6L because its going to give your spectres alot of extra dmg and then the wand as your next upgrade aswell as the lvl 21 spectre, thats a must
Last edited by Tempahdan1 on Jul 6, 2020, 7:11:15 AM
"
Tempahdan1 wrote:
"
Aesthet1c wrote:

I'm not 100% knowledgable on this yet so Drakkashi can correct me if i'm wrong but my advice would be skip the +1 boots due to the fact getting them with dex/life aswell as +1 spectre gems is dumb expensive and you can probably make a +2 wand cheaper.

If you wish to risk a craft which is what i done it costs you about 120-130c per craft depending on how much you get the fossils/resonators for, the info is on the first page of the guide on which ones you need, I actually ended up crafting myself a 10ex wand only spending about 3ex on crafting and now i have 5 spectres and the damage has improved massively.

Unending Jewel doesn't help for bosses at all it just improves your clear speed so its not going to help you kill bosses faster if thats what you are struggling with

My overall recommendation would be getting the 6L because its going to give your spectres alot of extra dmg and then the wand as your next upgrade aswell as the lvl 21 spectre, thats a must

Awesome, thanks for the tips! I'll focus on trying to get that 6L then.
Last edited by Aesthet1c on Jul 6, 2020, 8:52:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info