[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

"
VeXuS5 wrote:
Hi, great guide! This is my second league and learning so much.
2 questions/issues.
1. I have avatar of fire and EE. I thought that meant no matter which skill my necromancer uses, it will hit as fire, but I have noticed mons get resist cold which obviously means my frost sentinels, SRS and zombies will do less damage. Does that mean my summons are hitting before I am. Is that the trick? My necromancer need to hit mobs first ALL THE TIME?

EDIT: Actually, I think it is okay now. Hmm... haven't seen a mon in map with cold resist yet but I did the other day.

2. I use PoB community but when I use your link I can only see your skill tree. The items and other tabs are empty. Any reason why I am seeing it like that? I remember seeing it all there once but now it is gone.

Thanks again! :D

A monster can still have cold resistance if their resistance after all reductions is still above 0%. Some monsters have 75% cold/elemental resistance, which means unless you use Frost Bomb, EE will not be enough to remove all their resistance.

Note: It's impossible for your minions to apply EE.

Hmm, no sure why it's like that. I will be updating the build to use normal PoB soon, however, and I'll make sure to check that items are properly exported as well. :)

"
ig18may wrote:
Hi has anyone tested out the Snowcaller specters? It seems like they will do more damage, but not 100% sure.

I haven't tried them, but looking at their stats, I think they will do slightly more poorly, due to having longer cast times on their spell off cooldown, which does only a little more damage per hit than frost sentinels' spells. Snowcaller does come with a few cooldown spells, but I doubt it's enough to outweight the loss of speed on their primary attack. We get a ton of cast speed multipliers from Spell Echo, passive skills and Unending Hunger, which does nothing for spells that are limited by a cooldown, unfortunately, hampering their usefulness significantly.

But they are certainly viable and build well with phantasms, and probably performs about the same. So if you prefer Snowcallers to Frost Sentinels, you can cerntainly go a head an use those instead.
Last edited by Drakkashi on Jun 28, 2020, 4:47:56 AM
Hello, Can Some1 explain how Elemental Equilibrium works for this build. And why don't you have Avatar of fire in your POB?
"
pronexe wrote:
Hello, Can Some1 explain how Elemental Equilibrium works for this build. And why don't you have Avatar of fire in your POB?

We apply EE using Kinetic Bolt to benefit our minions, so we should deal elemental damage of any type other than that of our minions (cold, most likely).

Our minions cannot apply EE, so they gain the full benefit while we receive the full penealty, which is ideal.

Avatar of Fire is only necessary if we deal cold damage without it. Kinetic Bolt deals no elemental damage unless added. So if we can add lightning or fire damage to our attacks, without adding cold from gear, we do not need Avatar of Fire to apply EE correctly.
"
Drakkashi wrote:
"
pronexe wrote:

We apply EE using Kinetic Bolt to benefit our minions, so we should deal elemental damage of any type other than that of our minions (cold, most likely).

Our minions cannot apply EE, so they gain the full benefit while we receive the full penealty, which is ideal.

Avatar of Fire is only necessary if we deal cold damage without it. Kinetic Bolt deals no elemental damage unless added. So if we can add lightning or fire damage to our attacks, without adding cold from gear, we do not need Avatar of Fire to apply EE correctly.

So If I get fire and lightning damage to attack with my jewelry or rings will it work correct?

And what about frostbomb?
Last edited by pronexe on Jun 29, 2020, 8:36:45 AM
"
pronexe wrote:
"
Drakkashi wrote:
"
pronexe wrote:

So If I get fire and lightning damage to attack with my jewelry or rings will it work correct?

And what about frostbomb?

Fire or lightning damage will be enough, otherwise yes.

Frost Bomb will caues a bad EE but applies exposure that does not get removed when you apply a good EE momentarily.

Without Frost Bomb, you will apply -50% to cold resistance.

With Frost Bomb, you will apply 0% to cold resistance (+25% EE and -25% exposure) for a fraction of a second, then -75% to cold resistance.
Could someone take a look at my character and let me know what the best item to upgrade next is? still missing the expensive jewel as the price just keeps going up

Also lacking a +1 wand or +1 boots, my gems should all be 20 soon and hopefully can corrupt a 21 otherwise im gona purchase a 21 spectre

I have 2 ex to spend atm but no idea what my next priority should be in terms of purchase.

Just wondering how do you recover and sustain life when you run out of flask charges, especially against boss like sirus when there is no adds around
the passive tree dont work :D cant put it in POB it says its not right :)

can you help me out sir ?
I get like one shoted in t11 maps and above, even with jinxed juju and 5600 life I still die like a fly to let's say Juns hoard of villains.

One hit from vagan and I am out.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hello again. The build is really gr8, but I feel damage problems(I got about 1m dps atm). And can't understand why. Can you help me out pls and give some advices. here's my pob:
https://pastebin.com/YBA84CAe
Last edited by pronexe on Jun 30, 2020, 3:32:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info