[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

"
bommijn wrote:
Do our minions apply EE as well?
I'm using Kinetic bolt and hatred which is bound to generosity so i should only apply lightning damage. Yet when i look at the monsters i see that its resitent to cold AND chaos, the 2 types my summons are using.

Am i doing something wrong here. Everyhing is easy though, it just messes with my that i always see them resistant to cold and chaos.

Your minion's don't apply EE.

Check the tooltip for your Kinetic Bolt ability to see what damages it deals. A single point of cold damage is enough to make the EE effect go topsy-turvy. If you see any unfavourable damage, look for it on your gear. It could be anything from a jewel, to a ring, to your wand; anything really.

Alternatively, if you have Frost Bomb in your auto-cast wand, it may be the source, but then you should only see it rarely and momentarily.
Last edited by Drakkashi on Jun 24, 2020, 5:19:11 AM
Hi Drakkashi,
Thanks for your answer, you were absolutly right i had a ring that added a litle bit of cold damage and this was the cultprit. Didnt think added cold damage to attacks would also affect kintect bolt.
Thanks allot EE is now applied correctly.
How are you guys handeling blighted maps ?

I mean I just got swarmed in a level 3 map.

I get it I don't have the anoint for onslaught and the expensive jewel unnending hunger, does it get better with those ?

I just don't want to waste 3 ex on a jewel that will not help clear blighted maps.

Because i like a lot blighted maps, and if this build cannot perform well there I need to switch fast.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

did you do cyrius 8 with this build is it possible? thank you
Hey, 1 question, we got 2 spectres from gem, another 1 from chest, one more with "Death Attunement", and the last?... Thanks
"
Vendetta wrote:
How are you guys handeling blighted maps ?

I mean I just got swarmed in a level 3 map.

I get it I don't have the anoint for onslaught and the expensive jewel unnending hunger, does it get better with those ?

I just don't want to waste 3 ex on a jewel that will not help clear blighted maps.

Because i like a lot blighted maps, and if this build cannot perform well there I need to switch fast.

Unending Hunger is a game changer for clear speed and blighted maps are no exception. You will absolutely feel it, because we don't actually have a lot of increased cast speed with this build. We do, however, have a ton of more cast speed from Spell Echo Support, which makes the effect worth that much more.

In a blighted map, you can expect your spectres to do multitudes of their normal.

Onslaught is much less necesary, but it will benefit your phantasms quite well, also because of the additional movement speed.

"
dodo081266 wrote:

did you do cyrius 8 with this build is it possible? thank you

I did Sirus deathless with a similar build in the previous league.

"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey, 1 question, we got 2 spectres from gem, another 1 from chest, one more with "Death Attunement", and the last?... Thanks

You can get a 3rd spectre from gem at skill level 25.

Possible sources beyond gem level 20 are: +1 from corrupted gem, +1 to level of raise spectres on boots, +1 to level of minion/spell gems on wand (both for a total of 2), and +2 from Unnatural Strength Necromancer ascendancy skill.
Last edited by Drakkashi on Jun 24, 2020, 6:06:33 PM
I'm still confused exactly how you ignite to make full use of Cinderswallow or is that just not a thing once you have the frost spectres?

Also wondering if the golem is really worth the extra regen or if i could just skip it and not rely on two god tier unset rings in order to cap my res, currently having to annoint Ravenous Horde as i cannot afford a medium thread of hope right now due to having to pay for higher priority things in order to get res capped

Other than that i'm loving the build so far and seems very good going into maps
"
Tempahdan1 wrote:
I'm still confused exactly how you ignite to make full use of Cinderswallow or is that just not a thing once you have the frost spectres?

Also wondering if the golem is really worth the extra regen or if i could just skip it and not rely on two god tier unset rings in order to cap my res, currently having to annoint Ravenous Horde as i cannot afford a medium thread of hope right now due to having to pay for higher priority things in order to get res capped

Other than that i'm loving the build so far and seems very good going into maps

Cindershallow doesn't benefit from your minions igniting targets; you have to ignite them, which is a relief, becauase we can apply EE correctly and ignite with any amount of fire damage on Kinetic Bolt.

You can certainly skip on the stone golem. It's nice if you play on HC, otherwise it's not strictly necessary, and with Meat Shield on zombies you are not relying on it for taunt either.

Glad you like the build :D
i also use summon vaal skeletons on while gearing and doing low tier maps at the start of the league. it will helps very well making a body block and triggering lfd. also they gain fortify on hit. you have around 45 ish skeletons instantly on map. which is life saving. the cluster jewel is almost unobtainable right now so you can go to ravenous horde with your extra passive skills and will refund it after find a good cluster jewel. but get a life from death is mandatory. buy a cheap one.
Anyong knows if unending hunter will drop in price or will it stick at 3 ex's ?

That think is damn expensive for a jewel.

I know it's a game changer but it's expansive :).
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info