[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

Hi, i like this build. I wanted to ask, is uber Atziri possible for this build? Recently I lost one spectre on a regular Atziri, and on the synthesis boss, Animated Guardian nearly died. It seems to me that this is due to the skill gem level of the spectre (22), but I'm not sure.
"
Vendetta wrote:
Anyong knows if unending hunter will drop in price or will it stick at 3 ex's ?

That think is damn expensive for a jewel.

I know it's a game changer but it's expansive :).

I don't expect it to drop significantly in price before much longer into the league.

"
fannuvanua wrote:
Hi, i like this build. I wanted to ask, is uber Atziri possible for this build? Recently I lost one spectre on a regular Atziri, and on the synthesis boss, Animated Guardian nearly died. It seems to me that this is due to the skill gem level of the spectre (22), but I'm not sure.

Certainly. The amount of spectres you have directly translates into Life from Death triggering more often, so going from 3 to 4 spectres will increase your benefit from Life from Death by ~33%, which is not insignificant, and can be the difference between out healing their damage taken. Higher level Summon Phantasms Support also increase the trigger rate.

Since the healing scales with minion max life, higher gem levels also affect their healing received.

For these reasons, the build does suffer if you punch above your weight.

You should reasonably be able to raise your spectre gem to level 25 and phantasm gem to 24, which will make a remarkable difference in damage and healing.
Very good build, I'm levelling it and finished acts very smooth. I'd like to see how it works on maps!

Anyway I have a question for you. I don't like kinetic bolt at all, and I don't really feel to need the curse as much as for bosses... If I use the classical Orb of storm + curse on hit, will I proc EE?

Thanks for sharing this beauty and for answering
"
JaneLaPerfida wrote:
Very good build, I'm levelling it and finished acts very smooth. I'd like to see how it works on maps!

Anyway I have a question for you. I don't like kinetic bolt at all, and I don't really feel to need the curse as much as for bosses... If I use the classical Orb of storm + curse on hit, will I proc EE?

Thanks for sharing this beauty and for answering

Orb of Storms or alternatively Ball Lightning will both apply curses and EE effectively. :)
Just wanted to say thanks for the great guide.

I've got a question, I cant seem to get over how slow the projectile speed is for frost sentinel. They don't reach the pack fast enough since I am always ahead of them casting kinetic bolt. It will stay this way even until end game right? because there doesn't seem to be anything that boost the projectile speed, or the right way to do it is to cast convocation for each pack?
"
tinzai67 wrote:

I've got a question, I cant seem to get over how slow the projectile speed is for frost sentinel. They don't reach the pack fast enough since I am always ahead of them casting kinetic bolt. It will stay this way even until end game right? because there doesn't seem to be anything that boost the projectile speed, or the right way to do it is to cast convocation for each pack?

I find this annoying too, but the idea is that the projectiles move slow to reach the second form were they have crit / speed and bla bla bla...

For redundant packs you can cast convocation.

Nevertheless it's annoying but well...You cannot have them all.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
tinzai67 wrote:

I share your sentiment. I use Convocation a lot and preferably linked with Second Wind Support so I can use it even more often. Otherwise, you can just travel off screen to force your minions to you.

It may take a bit getting used to, but using Convocation for moving them small distances, and traveling to move them large distances work pretty well.

Phantasms spawn on top of your fallen enemies, so after the first barrage, your phantasms will help a great deal shooting down packs further away without having to rely on your frost sentinels so much.
"
Vendetta wrote:

I find this annoying too, but the idea is that the projectiles move slow to reach the second form were they have crit / speed and bla bla bla...

For redundant packs you can cast convocation.

Nevertheless it's annoying but well...You cannot have them all.

well yeah, at least my minions are not dying to reflect map now.

"
Drakkashi wrote:

I share your sentiment. I use Convocation a lot and preferably linked with Second Wind Support so I can use it even more often. Otherwise, you can just travel off screen to force your minions to you.

It may take a bit getting used to, but using Convocation for moving them small distances, and traveling to move them large distances work pretty well.

Phantasms spawn on top of your fallen enemies, so after the first barrage, your phantasms will help a great deal shooting down packs further away without having to rely on your frost sentinels so much.

alright then, might need some time to get used to it but nonetheless a great build.
Hi has anyone tested out the Snowcaller specters? It seems like they will do more damage, but not 100% sure.
Hi, great guide! This is my second league and learning so much.
2 questions/issues.
1. I have avatar of fire and EE. I thought that meant no matter which skill my necromancer uses, it will hit as fire, but I have noticed mons get resist cold which obviously means my frost sentinels, SRS and zombies will do less damage. Does that mean my summons are hitting before I am. Is that the trick? My necromancer need to hit mobs first ALL THE TIME?

EDIT: Actually, I think it is okay now. Hmm... haven't seen a mon in map with cold resist yet but I did the other day.

2. I use PoB community but when I use your link I can only see your skill tree. The items and other tabs are empty. Any reason why I am seeing it like that? I remember seeing it all there once but now it is gone.

Thanks again! :D
Last edited by VeXuS5 on Jun 27, 2020, 7:51:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info