[3.12] Invincible Spectres Necro Summoner - HC Viable - Boss Killer - High Clear Speed

"
FREEZE_ball wrote:
Enjoying this build, thanks for it. I found myself having a lot of "extra" skillpoints without having "perfect" Jewels, so I'm thinking about taking Whispers of Doom and replace Frost Bomb with Frostbite. It theoretically gives better damage and frees up Avatar of Fire. Do you think this is a good idea?

I took Whispers.
Left Frostbomb in wand.
Removed Kinetic Bolt/GMP replaced with Power Siphon + Frostbite.
I believe that gives me a total of -130 cold resist when it all connects.
Al Hesmin is stupid in terms of damage. I mean even with life from death my Animated Guardian still has chances to die.

Any way in dealing with that ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jul 17, 2020, 12:37:30 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Al Hesmin is stupid in terms of damage. I mean even with life from death my Animated Guardian still has chances to die.

No idea what your AG gear is but once I put on the Belly of the Beast & Kingmaker his life never dips.

How many spectres you got running? Get it to 4 at least. The spectres activate phantasms which activate Life From Death.
Thus, much more healing for your minions. You will notice it.
At 5 spectres, I have yet to see any minion health dip. Ever.

(Although I would still deactivate AG for stuff like Sirus just in case.)
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

No idea what your AG gear is but once I put on the Belly of the Beast & Kingmaker his life never dips.

How many spectres you got running? Get it to 4 at least. The spectres activate phantasms which activate Life From Death.
Thus, much more healing for your minions. You will notice it.
At 5 spectres, I have yet to see any minion health dip. Ever.

(Although I would still deactivate AG for stuff like Sirus just in case.)

As I said I am running 3 at the moment, I am trying to go to 4. The AG currently goes with basic gear, the staff that gives damage, leer mask, belly , the gloves that gives health and victario.

I had to kill myself just to not see him die.

It's probably because of the fact that my 3 specters do not generate phantasms as fast as it would need to.

Unfortunately I do not really have the time to play as much as I want to as I am stuck with work, COVID stuff and a youtube channel that I want to get going..

Wondered if there is an easy way have my AG stay safe.

The only problem is Al Hesmin the resto of the Conquerors are well easy peasy.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hi,

I dont understant Victario's shield use : I dont see you taking Aegis passive skill point so how can you make it work for Spectres dps ?

PowerSiphon/Kinetic : I usually prefer Arc so that I dont have to target. But double shooting with "projWeakness" could help PowerSphon and Kinetic to pierce on the 2nd shoot.
' Raise Zombie should be used as a support minion for our spectres and phantasms. We link our zombies with Feeding Freenzy Support to buff our other minions, Elemental Army Support to make them apply exposure reliably, and Meat Shield Support so they can taunt often '

I could be wrong but I thought Feeding frenzy and Meat Shield socketed in same item would cancel each other . Did that changed ?
hello guys i made a little mid-high budget version of this build using redemption sentries. 6l is regular redemption sentry links. only put phantasm to raise zombie slot with elder helmet minion damage making 5l "remove meat shield". full content easy. for clear speed and dps. and i recommend saving some 5+ ex for your minion shield. +2 min frenzy +2 min power charges. and dont forget giving necromantic aegis passive. victario is very low budget option. i prefer give victario to animate guardian. use vaal skeleton on your wand so you keep spamming skeletons for extra life reg for your minions. and switched to commander of darkness ascendancy and flesh offering gem. this is more like softcore more dps build. "curse on hit storm brand elemental weakness for your curses rather than using proj. cuz archers easily oneshot t16 mobs without any problem.
Last edited by Firefuryy on Aug 19, 2020, 4:08:45 AM
I apologize for never getting to end-game and updating the build last league; I suddenly had a lot of things that needed my attention over the summer.

I will attempt to get to late game this league as well, and not run a HC character to level 90-and-something this time for it to die before I could really get the wheels running.

There seem to be little new toys for Necros to work with and quite a few nerfs, but I expect necros to still be viable and maybe it will meed Unending Hunger will be affordable for once xD

It was fun to run around with 75/75 to block and spell block last league without a shield (Necromantic Aegis), but with the added damage from Glancing Blows and reduced effect of offerings it won't be possible this league, unfortunately.

What I find tragic though, is that GGG introduced Glancing Blows into the core skill tree to allow players more options, just to cripple it the next league and dragging necromancer block builds with it as a whole, leaving necro block builds worse off than before Harvest. I'm not really sure how I'll build for survival this league at this point.

Hopefully, we will get some fun uniques this time around to shake things up.
Ah, shoot. They made Projectile Weakness a mark skill so it can't be applied with the new Curse on Hit. Another crippling change to this build. Seems like I might look for ways to exploit Life from Death in completely new ways going forward.
Last edited by Drakkashi on Sep 17, 2020, 6:24:22 AM
After playing around with the new league I'm starting to see why they had to change Glancing Blows and healing from block, seeing as many heist encounters imply swarms of enemies that don't necessarily hit hard but frequently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info