Super Stash Sale

Well rip timing....

Literally put $40AUD into this a few hours before the deal went live :'(
"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

+1 This exactly. If they add the league to the main game they should add a new tab or slots as part of the process. Delirium is going to be added to standard... when that happens, part of that process should be adding a new tab for the orbs & splinters. I'll buy the tab!
"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

+1 This exactly. If they add the league to the main game they should add a new tab or slots as part of the process. Delirium is going to be added to standard... when that happens, part of that process should be adding a new tab for the orbs & splinters. I'll buy the tab!
"
Darknight81 wrote:

I already have enough tabs for any and all challenge leagues. Besides that, GGG keeps going further and further off course attempting to try and derail the top of the PoE player pyramid elites and no-lifers that will grind out a level 100 build in the first week (damned if there aren't a few that play non-stop and get to 100 in < 3 days... that can't be good for their health). GGG's insanity with sailing the PoE ship off the end of the earth has really taken a huge toll on the majority of normal and casual players. When the grind becomes too much even in the 10 acts it's time to hang it up and move on.

But I knew this day would come (I'd eventually get burned out) but I wasn't expecting GGG to push me out of any 90 level build in such a manor. It saddens me (and angers me too) that I finally find a solution to my forever low FPS last league (February 2020) and now typically peg the 200 fps meter only to have the grind bar raised again by adding another straw to this poor exiles back to the point of GGG succeeding in breaking my desire to play anymore. GGG, you never made trading work for any non-slaver player in any meaningful way (damned if I'll be logged into PoE 24/7). We have the technology today for instant communication, my cell phone is charging sitting right on top of my gaming rig < 3 feet from me, but GGG will never resolve their own quagmire mess of trade-chat. So which is it GGG, do you want "trading to be a fundamental part of playing PoE" or do you want "trading to not be too easy?" You can't have both. With GGG's clay feet... no it's much worse than that... their extreme fear of any trade improvements, that leaves the majority of players out of selling. With a majority of those with a sell tab not receiving the WTB (they too are not PoE slavers) the tedium of finding an item (having to {Alt}Tab out to do an item search greatly increases the frequency of PoE crashes) and having that seller playing when I am is too low to waste my time on it.

So no need for any more stash tabs forever until I can be a seller and not have to be chained to my gaming rig and logged into PoE to receive a WTB whisper.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Gosh darnit!!!

Bought premium, currency and map tabs 1-2 days before the sale :-/
pog

"
elmagnusito wrote:
Gosh darnit!!!

Bought premium, currency and map tabs 1-2 days before the sale :-/

Contact support. They will probably refund you the point difference.
Last edited by octeris on Apr 10, 2020, 1:56:49 PM
Niiice!
"
"
Darknight81 wrote:

Yes please. Currency tab is woefully inadequate at its stated purpose now. Honestly I don't think we should have to buy a new tab though, the currency tab when purchased was supposed to hold all currency.

Add sub-tabs to the tabs, like the map or unique tabs. At this point, the frag tab should have a sub-tab dedicated to Scarabs. The currency tab could have a sub-tab for league-added currency vs. basic currency or something.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
very nice sale

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info