Super Stash Sale

My suggestion

Since I hoard flasks...

Flask Stash Tab

Set up similar to maps.

There GGG...cha-ching$$$. I just want the Orion supporter pack for this suggestion... or bring back all the mystery boxes again.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
there is a order that i can know which super sale will enter or it is random ?
"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

Do u want a stash tab league or a league with actual new content?
No support on the forum of Path of Exile or what???
GGG support where are you? :(
"
HISCH wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

the truth!

+1

+1
(I wonder how many total +1 or bumps this original comment has. Probably need a like button lol)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info