Super Stash Sale

4 premium into 1 quad when....
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
shut up and take my money
"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

So true ;)
GGG, I understand that selling stash tabs is your business model (and I am perfectly fine with that, showing my support for that business model with my money), but pls, can we have a bit better balance between quality and quantity of available stash tabs? First of all we need the old tabs improved and updated according to changes in game mechanics.
scoundrels come and push that door open nice and wide for the goat man. GOAT VIBES, fuck you goat man. My room now stupid goat.
You tell me to do this
He tells me to do that
You are all bastards
Go fuck your mother
"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

+1. This has been a problem for so long yet GGG prefer to turn around and act like nothing is happening.. Come on guys....
"
Darknight81 wrote:

++++++++++
MAKE IT HAPPEN, GGG!!
And don't even try to push it into a new tab, you can upgrade some less used tabs like the Delve to accomodate these items, or even split them into the currency/fragments tab.
I just want to thank You GGG for this sale and for this amazing game, and for make my stay home more pleasent in this hard days for everyone. I just ordered a 30 USD pack to thank You.

Sorry for my english.

Hi from Romania!
"Super" stash sale.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
"
Darknight81 wrote:

+1 This exactly. If they add the league to the main game they should add a new tab or slots as part of the process. Delirium is going to be added to standard... when that happens, part of that process should be adding a new tab for the orbs & splinters. I'll buy the tab!

Yes please. Currency tab is woefully inadequate at its stated purpose now. Honestly I don't think we should have to buy a new tab though, the currency tab when purchased was supposed to hold all currency.

Add sub-tabs to the tabs, like the map or unique tabs. At this point, the frag tab should have a sub-tab dedicated to Scarabs. The currency tab could have a sub-tab for league-added currency vs. basic currency or something.

i agree, since its a new currency and now some new non currency materials such as delve, it should be added imo
Some great ideas and valid questions right there on the front page but...

alas, they're questions and points made *HERE* on their own forum which means, of course, GGG will never see them. Bex might, but, well... they listen to Bex?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info