Super Stash Sale

"
HISCH wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

the truth!

+1

++++++1 to infinity!!!, its just gouging at this point
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
Ringx wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

The truth
+1

++++++1 to infinity!!!, its just gouging at this point

You say you 'listen' to the community (when it conveniently suits you), so now's your chance to show it...... the bloat is real.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
I'like supporting good developers.
How many supporter packs do you need from me to Make a Quad-Currency Tab?

Actually, how much for paying the devs to work on Guild.

No wait, i'll buy em for Making Guild & Personal Trade StoreStands in our hideouts so we just need to invite people in to my hideout sett your favorit NPC (to keep tabs of shop while mapping).

Oh BTW..

Actually i like most to everything GGG makes,
...gime good looking packs and i'll let you do you GGG.

Darknight81 wrote:

We are your community and your supporters and we approve this message.
Saved
"
Darknight81 wrote:

+1 !!!

also: what's with all those new delirium orbs/splinters?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Apr 10, 2020, 11:49:10 PM
"
Darknight81 wrote:

My name is Eazy P, and me and the Boyz approve this message.
"
Darknight81 wrote:

+1
"
Darknight81 wrote:

Can haz nother +?

Spoiler
Lul, I don't even have regular tabs.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
While people is asking for more currency slots. i would like a incubator tab. maybe something like the map tab. since the same incubators can have different kill amounts. it would also be nice if the map tab somehow get upgraded so i can see blighted maps.
if i type in blight i wont see it highlighted unless if i click on a map that i own a blighted version of. for example i own a blighted beach. i type in blight see nothing then go to the beach tab then ill see it highlighted. i literally have to have a stash tab were i store my blighted maps.
Last edited by b4timert on Apr 11, 2020, 3:48:25 AM
There definitely needs to be improvements/additions to the current Stash Tabs. Having Sub-Tabs for the Currency and Fragment Stash Tabs would be a nice thing for ongoing league-specific add-on currencies, Fragments, and the like.
Last edited by AShugars on Apr 11, 2020, 4:44:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info