This weekend we're discounting every type of Stash Tab, including the Delve Tab, Unique Collection Tab, Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs (PC only)! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Apr 14, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). If you need some extra points, we recommend checking out the Delirium supporter packs!

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Never skip tab day!
IRON MAN
TAB STASHED!
Last edited by AzgarthX on Apr 10, 2020, 12:11:21 AM
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

"
Darknight81 wrote:
It's cool BUT When will you decide to add all the currencies in the currency stash? Like the Vial, Blessing, Oil, Catalyst.

And a solution for different type of breachstone (charged / enriched / pure) and Metamorph parts maybe???

Each time we attend the same problem as Legion who had their location in the stash a fragment in the league after

Some fragments have been added since I made this screen but I'm still waiting for the rest :(

the truth!
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Darknight81 wrote:

the truth!

+1
"
Darknight81 wrote:

I suggest to make a second currency tab - so split new ones and new ones coming into the second one!
Feels like they could improve the currency tab in other ways as well. Having options to sort currencies would be cool. I want my most used currency at the top. Will never happen but I would love that.

Add a scroll or subtabs to allow more space for new currency types. Just adding more blank slots would be something.
where is option to merge 4 tabs to quad tab? I dont want more tabs, i just need them bigger
Last edited by slaila on Apr 10, 2020, 3:15:32 AM
"
HISCH wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Darknight81 wrote:

the truth!

+1

yes +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info