[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

No, I'm saving for watchers first. Got about 20 ex towards it so far.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
No, I'm saving for watchers first. Got about 20 ex towards it so far.

Oh ok, what top 2-3 mods for it do we need in order of priority?
u can change unnatural to intuitive, but u need 3 skill point to take overcharged (power, endurance, and frenzy charge), dreamer, and melding.
"
StuckOnHer wrote:
u can change unnatural to intuitive, but u need 3 skill point to take overcharged (power, endurance, and frenzy charge), dreamer, and melding.

Gotcha, bought 1 unnatural, I think after a day of playing I am ready to spend some of my currency to it. Not sure what watchers to get, but I don't want to spend 100ex on it since the league is ending.
I'll probably do intuitive first, but still after Watcher's. This build goes for the mana --> ES clarity mod on watchers. Even without another useful mod its still very expensive. That lets you spec out of Sanctuary of Thought while maintaining high ES.

Specing out of sanctuary of thought removes its -50% mana cost, which is a huge dps boost and means we can only run 4 fevered minds (with chain, can still run 6 with controlled destruction, but the mana cost would be so high a fart would kill you if it did chaos dmg). That in turn lets us go for intuitive leap or unnatural instinct without the opportunity cost.
Last edited by jbmcarth on May 13, 2020, 3:55:07 AM
"
jbmcarth wrote:
I'll probably do intuitive first, but still after Watcher's. This build goes for the mana --> ES clarity mod on watchers. Even without another useful mod its still very expensive. That lets you spec out of Sanctuary of Thought while maintaining high ES.

Specing out of sanctuary of thought removes its -50% mana cost, which is a huge dps boost and means we can only run 4 fevered minds (with chain, can still run 6 with controlled destruction, but the mana cost would be so high a fart would kill you if it did chaos dmg). That in turn lets us go for intuitive leap or unnatural instinct without the opportunity cost.

Sorry, that's a bit confusing for me.

Where'd you respec from Sanc of thoughts? to conviction of power?

Please check if wth I'm doing here makes sense.
https://pastebin.com/fn17cRDM
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 13, 2020, 7:45:58 AM
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote:

Sorry, that's a bit confusing for me.

Where'd you respec from Sanc of thoughts? to conviction of power?

Please check if wth I'm doing here makes sense.
https://pastebin.com/cCy7GLLf

Looks like you copy wrong link, because it shows necro witch with storm brand.
https://pastebin.com/XhLrs46e
Anyway that's my PoB and because i mostly farm sirus i change Sanc of T for Arcane blessing which gives ele ailments immune and because i think that endur charges dosn't give much and skyforth provides with power charge gen. Obv if you don't have the watcher's eye you can put fevered mind in thah slot and respec arcane blessing. Easy deathless A8 Sirus with that setup and it's exactly how i farm 30 ex for watcher's eye
Last edited by Desrers on May 13, 2020, 7:03:46 AM
Thank you for the great build!
The damage is insane and i really enjoy it. But I still have some proplems with physical damage. It kills me almost instantly if I face it, How can i deal with that. We don’t have much of armor.

Last edited by SariusWarpgate on Apr 10, 2021, 6:20:18 AM
Greetings .. I like this build very much. It allowed me to do many things I couldn't do in the game before. Thanks :) I have only one question. How do we add the sixth storm brand? I only have 5 storm brands.
"
Stormbear94 wrote:
Greetings .. I like this build very much. It allowed me to do many things I couldn't do in the game before. Thanks :) I have only one question. How do we add the sixth storm brand? I only have 5 storm brands.

Cluster Jewels or anoints. Wouldn't recommend either, tbh. Just stick with 5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info