[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

Did you take Sanctuary of Thought ascendancy passive?
"
jbmcarth wrote:

Is this a general question or answer to my question?

Edit : regardless of, I took it, respec'd from Conviction of Power

Illuminated devo - Sign of purpose - Divine Guidance - Sanctuary of thoughts

Boosted me to 7k ES although I'm not really sure what and how it affects my DPS without Conviction of Power. Still testing and figuring things out for this build, like I said new to the build and having shit ton of fun without the hefty investment I did for my cyc variations this league. This build is a leaguestarter contender for me next league, even a main character.
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 12, 2020, 6:38:50 PM
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote:

Boosted me to 7k ES although I'm not really sure what and how it affects my DPS without Conviction of Power. Still testing and figuring things out for this build, like I said new to the build and having shit ton of fun without the hefty investment I did for my cyc variations this league. This build is a leaguestarter contender for me next league, even a main character.

You're pathed near a few good ES nodes (Melding/Faith and Steel) which you could easily put some points into.

If you go for Melding and re-annoint your amulet into Utmost Intellect, that's almost 1k ES alone.
"
QuantomO wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote:

You're pathed near a few good ES nodes (Melding/Faith and Steel) which you could easily put some points into.

If you go for Melding and re-annoint your amulet into Utmost Intellect, that's almost 1k ES alone.

Oh I didn't see those on the POB listed on page 1, I'll have a look at those, I have yet to encounter conquerors or sirus with this build so I need to get a good feel of what I'm lacking and find a balance for my ehp and dps. And this is a good start, thanks I so appreciate it!
There's no benefit to keeping clarity at lvl 1. Every bit of life you reserve is extra ES.

Should be a substantial dps boost to respec out of runesmith, take the top right cluster socket for another fevered mind, path right to ghost reaver, and take only the 2 necessary nodes to get written in blood. On top of the socket, you'll save a passive. If you spec out of the 5% life node above cruel preparation, you'll have the two nodes you need to grab Assassination. Make up for the small loss of ES with utmost intellect anoint, and consider switching to a 150+ mana wand. Even if you lose a lot of lightning/spell dmg, dps loss will be minimal and the extra mana really helps with ES. I enjoy crafted trigger spells over something like on wand. You can run conductivity/WoC as well as cold snap, which gives you frenzy charges.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
There's no benefit to keeping clarity at lvl 1. Every bit of life you reserve is extra ES.

Should be a substantial dps boost to respec out of runesmith, take the top right cluster socket for another fevered mind, path right to ghost reaver, and take only the 2 necessary nodes to get written in blood. On top of the socket, you'll save a passive. If you spec out of the 5% life node above cruel preparation, you'll have the two nodes you need to grab Assassination. Make up for the small loss of ES with utmost intellect anoint, and consider switching to a 150+ mana wand. Even if you lose a lot of lightning/spell dmg, dps loss will be minimal and the extra mana really helps with ES. I enjoy crafted trigger spells over something like on wand. You can run conductivity/WoC as well as cold snap, which gives you frenzy charges.

I think I was able to follow, I got an extra passive though, maybe I missed something. I'll prolly hit 95 in the next half a day after work
https://pastebin.com/1nwRkk6p

Could you say, share your own POB, just need to get a good layout.
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 12, 2020, 8:03:38 PM
https://pastebin.com/riXwFeYD

I usually run a lower lvl arcane surge in brand recall setup, but I swapped in vaal righteous fire for comparison with other setups. Hitting 95 (93 atm) will bring me up to 7.5m dps with this setup. Getting the expensive jewels is my next step.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
https://pastebin.com/riXwFeYD

I usually run a lower lvl arcane surge in brand recall setup, but I swapped in vaal righteous fire for comparison with other setups. Hitting 95 (93 atm) will bring me up to 7.5m dps with this setup. Getting the expensive jewels is my next step.

OK, I'm understanding a bit how stuff works with this build lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the brand is only 4 with the current set up?
Yeah, but it's plenty. I was surprised by how little it matters, with chain equipped. You can get more with clusters, especially once you can afford unnatural instinct to free up the passive points spent around Dreamer.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Yeah, but it's plenty. I was surprised by how little it matters, with chain equipped. You can get more with clusters, especially once you can afford unnatural instinct to free up the passive points spent around Dreamer.

Oh shit that is sick! Would you prioritize that over clarity watchers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info