PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

18% shock is good for golems as well.
Price is skyhigh for items.

I am not even considering chaos resistance for Corrupted Flesh lol.

Also the damn elementalist avatar keeps me from playing this golems that are so fun :))
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
What do you guys recommend for the first gem to get?
"
jyc128 wrote:

It doesnt matter, dont worry about gems until you get all of them. Then respec and switch to the build with gems. If you are talking about cluster jewels then thats a different story.
"
Warshade23 wrote:
"
jyc128 wrote:

It doesnt matter, dont worry about gems until you get all of them. Then respec and switch to the build with gems. If you are talking about cluster jewels then thats a different story.

I want to start buying primordial and check which one i should get first and progress has i farmed more currency
hey everyone, i just had a question for the pros who have already figured out the math...

If I am only using 1 curse, is it better to use punishment with the new changes to it, or vulnerability? I feel like debilitate is better than maim, and the dps/clear might be better on punishment?
Wow, the prices are sky high. I have the currency, but I refuse to pay it in principle. People are trying to gate the market with these jewels. A friend of mine had the Prim Might jewel drop. Someone tried to give him a sob story that he only has 66c and can't afford the 100c. My friend is pretty quick at this game and saw that this "poor" guy had one on sale for 200c. He messaged me and said "Do only scumbags play the build you are playing?" he kept getting low ball offers.

There are a lot of good people in this game, but there are a lot of scumbags, as he said. I mean if someone was starving, sure, here is some food. But an item in a game? Save your sob story and keep farming until you can pay.

Anyway, these jewels are waaaaaay overpriced right now. It may take a good while for them to drop. Just check out POE Ninja, two of the items (anima + might) we REQUIRE for the build to function optimally as the most base level are a combined 6-7ex. Cold Iron Points are way up there too, 1.5ex for a pair. Brass dome, etc... You can't build this thing properly for under 20-25ex right now. That said, the league is still EARLY - So things will likely come down. that said, this isn't budget, or starter. But that isn't the builds' fault. Prices were nowhere near this last league, not even close. This build quadrupled in price.

I won't pay the premium until I can longer progress. I'll kill Sirus A8 if I have too, without those jewels if people are going to list it for 3ex+
Last edited by ArchAngelGabe777 on Sep 22, 2020, 12:42:49 AM
Same for me. Got 15 exalted right now and I'm not blowing everything on jewels.
Waiting for Exalted prices to increase and Jewel prices to drop.
Going to farm The Primordial div card meanwhile to try and get some jewels for free.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
hey everyone, i just had a question for the pros who have already figured out the math...

If I am only using 1 curse, is it better to use punishment with the new changes to it, or vulnerability? I feel like debilitate is better than maim, and the dps/clear might be better on punishment?

I just went in here to ask the same thing +2
"
jyc128 wrote:

First get a 6L and Clayshapers. After that I would rather buy 2-3 large cluster jewels for 25-30C each than a harmony for 70C to be honest. If they are the right ilvl (50-67) you can craft a Rotten Claw + Renewal one with some chaos spamming.
Last edited by Fenris1970 on Sep 22, 2020, 7:08:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info