3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
juju666 wrote:
As a guy who played this last league to lvl 100 i would say no big nerf.

So still 100% recommended and 3.12 ready. Nerfs are more for endgame anyway and most other builds got same nerf :D

Get megalo with +3max chaos res + other good mod and its still worth to use glorious vanity i think

hey, can I use spectres, AG and zombies with golems? Or this is impossible? I just didn't play summoner builds so I don't know anything about it
"
utbacg wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
As a guy who played this last league to lvl 100 i would say no big nerf.

So still 100% recommended and 3.12 ready. Nerfs are more for endgame anyway and most other builds got same nerf :D

Get megalo with +3max chaos res + other good mod and its still worth to use glorious vanity i think

hey, can I use spectres, AG and zombies with golems? Or this is impossible? I just didn't play summoner builds so I don't know anything about it
Yes, you absolutely can, however, the gear to run those is likely going to be expensive.

For a budget starter, try the primordial chain, stone golems, and support with a chaos golem and a lightning golem.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
juju666 wrote:

With that solution, you should drop a Primordial jewel or "waste" 5 points (Sentinel sockets I thins is the shortest path).

About Curses, is it a new set or we play with Vulnerability+Punishment?
Curse on Hit - {Storm Brand : Orb of Storms : Whatever} - Vulnerability - Punishment

Storm Brand its Elemental Damage
Purifying Flame Physical Damage

with Daggers we have no Elemental damage

So with Storm Brand we can apply curse?
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Last edited by LemonkaFC on Sep 18, 2020, 4:08:05 PM
OP pls update your build
this build is sick :)
easy mode from level 34 to the end game :)
Last edited by KondziioR on Sep 20, 2020, 12:07:41 PM
"
LemonkaFC wrote:
Curse on Hit - {Storm Brand : Orb of Storms : Whatever} - Vulnerability - Punishment

Correct, we can. Personally I'm fonder of ball lightning for curse application tho.
you just cast the ball lightning instead of the storm brand? how far you level it?

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
LemonkaFC wrote:

Correct, we can. Personally I'm fonder of ball lightning for curse application tho.
"
KondziioR wrote:
this build is sick :)
easy mode form level 34 to the end game :)

Yep, I was worried about starting with this build but I've powered through as quickly as if I'd used any dedicated "league starter" build.
"
trentwv_live wrote:
you just cast the ball lightning instead of the storm brand? how far you level it?

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
LemonkaFC wrote:

Basically you don't need to, it's the same at level 1 as 20. I tend to level them out to 20, then trade them for quality 20, then level those out again, and sell them to the lightning ball miners, replacing it with another level 1 each time.

If you're low on mana, just keep it at 1.

Combined with LMP or GMP, it'll curse the entire screen in one go. Mostly pointless though, golems kill stuff faster than you can curse it unless it's a boss, in which case you're unlikely to need more than one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info