3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Using stone golems and trying to figure out if my slam attack speed is good enough. got 7 harmoney 2 eminence jewels. I have in pob fork addition 2.29 attack rate with stone golem slam. sometimes it works perfectly all the time, if they get into a super heated battle with lots of mobs they seem to skip to their standard attack. i do use flesh offering at level 20.

i dont have flesh offering on the helm yet and i just flipped level 90. still quite a bit off from DPS in the posted non-awaking pob, i know i'm missing 2nd curse and flesh offering enchant, also the potion to help molten shell. anything else you can point out I've messed up on?

by the way, great build!!

edit: tried exporting my build to pob : https://pastebin.com/XtSUC9VM

Last edited by LordMonarch on Apr 12, 2020, 10:38:51 PM
How you guys check dmg with impale? Seems i cant add it to my dps count.
"
ilyily wrote:
How you guys check dmg with impale? Seems i cant add it to my dps count.


You need to use the LocalIdentity POB fork it has impale and a lot of other great stuff.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
Spoiler
"
pipboy3k3 wrote:
"
ilyily wrote:
How you guys check dmg with impale? Seems i cant add it to my dps count.


You need to use the LocalIdentity POB fork it has impale and a lot of other great stuff.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding




Thanks a lot. With impale i have 2mil dps per golem. Seems to be nice without awakened gems. So 14m effective dps - GREAT
Following the build, changed for it last night, spend 10ex trying for a brass dome +1 and give up, using this now, any tips?



Feeling really tank, but i dont like that low hp pool, any tip to get 7k hp?
ps. got rarity on rings for simulacrum farm
going to change the helm when i get a brass dome +1
Last edited by Isso_nao_vai_presta on Apr 13, 2020, 1:33:17 PM
Any recommended setup for blight maps with minimal effort?
I'm guessing stone golems are no go...
Just hit 34, have the 3 jewels that are recommended in the leveling section. Golems are basically insta-dying right now.

Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by Hellsmith on Apr 13, 2020, 3:47:33 PM
"
snowmittens wrote:
Any recommended setup for blight maps with minimal effort?
I'm guessing stone golems are no go...


i AFK T11 Blights with Stone Golems no issues, not tried any higher.
"
snowmittens wrote:
Any recommended setup for blight maps with minimal effort?
I'm guessing stone golems are no go...


I did very easly


"
Hellsmith wrote:
Just hit 34, have the 3 jewels that are recommended in the leveling section. Golems are basically insta-dying right now.
Gear
Spoiler



U must have 3 stones for start with golems. Anima stone, harmony, might. I lvlup with 34lvl golems and rape all akts and bosses lol.

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
Any recommended setup for blight maps with minimal effort?
I'm guessing stone golems are no go...


i AFK T11 Blights with Stone Golems no issues, not tried any higher.


T15 easy as fk
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Just hit 34, have the 3 jewels that are recommended in the leveling section. Golems are basically insta-dying right now.
Gear
Spoiler



U must have 3 stones for start with golems. Anima stone, harmony, might. I lvlup with 34lvl golems and rape all akts and bosses lol. [/quote]


Please read what I wrote in my post...I have the 3 stones. Do I need my first ascendancy to make a big difference?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info