3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:
Just hit 34, have the 3 jewels that are recommended in the leveling section. Golems are basically insta-dying right now.
Gear
Spoiler

U must have 3 stones for start with golems. Anima stone, harmony, might. I lvlup with 34lvl golems and rape all akts and bosses lol.

Please read what I wrote in my post...I have the 3 stones. Do I need my first ascendancy to make a big difference?[/quote]

aww i just saw eq without linked stones, my bad.
I lvled with stone golems so they had regeneration. U can buy 1lvl/20% gem - would be better i guess.
you have no minion res/leech/regen on the tree
slot in minion life/fortity/life leech/elemental army or any other defensive gems in the 2 missing links in your tabula
I am thinking about my upgrade of helmet.
At this moment i use flesh offering 21 enchant at random +2 helmet.

How looks calculation with Bone helmet +2,minion dmg, life versus random woth offering?

Good one costs +30ex atm, huge price.
"
ILYILY wrote:

How looks calculation with Bone helmet +2,minion dmg, life versus random woth offering?

You already get so much increased minion damage that the minion damage from the Bone Helmet implicit is going to a drop in the ocean. It will probably increase your DPS by about 2-3%.
Spoiler
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

"
scrambled777 wrote:

You already get so much increased minion damage that the minion damage from the Bone Helmet implicit is going to a drop in the ocean. It will probably increase your DPS by about 2-3%.

I mean not only 20% from implict but supports on elder helmet, like dmg, life etc to make it 6/7 link
Ok I picked up flesh offering helmet and that helped with the golem slams. still sitting at 1523245 total damage comparing to non-awakened pob of 2M. i did select minions at full life calculation that got me a slight bump, wondering if i have something wrong in the fork version configuration. i know i'm missing the 2nd curse still, heading that way next.

https://pastebin.com/3D5WtAr6

Edit: when i remove the 2nd curse from OP's pob brings it down to 1.7 million dps, i'm almost there. if anyone has any suggestions what i could tweak next i'd appreciate the help.
Last edited by LordMonarch on Apr 13, 2020, 7:36:20 PM
"
ILYILY wrote:
Spoiler
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

"
scrambled777 wrote:

I mean not only 20% from implict but supports on elder helmet, like dmg, life etc to make it 6/7 link

Oh I missed that you were talking about Elder Bone Helmets specifically. The only thing we would really want there is the minion life mod, as we don't care about damage for our buff golems. I don't think it's worth losing Flesh Offering enchant for that.

If you want both, it's going to be quite difficult to buy an elder bone helmet with the Flesh Offering enchant to craft on. It might be better to get a regular ilvl 80 elder bone helmet for 5c and then spam enchanted fossils to hopefully get Flesh Offering enchant. Would still probably take a lot of fossils.

Once you have the enchanted base, fossil craft with Bound and Pristines to get +2 minion gems, minion life and decent life/resists. Add a Jagged in there if you want to try for increased phys damage taken mod as well.
Hi, started a SG build this league from another direction and kind of ended up here. After reviewing this version, I find that I have a pretty similar build. I've already finished a lot of challenges on the end game and the build is functioning well. I'm just curious about what other upgrades I can get at this point. I have about 10ex, and I'm not sure how I can min max further next for a big boost. Can someone help provide some insight?

Also a question about summoning golems with Blood Magic. I thought this was a genius way to quickly summon golems, but I'm not sure if this works as intended? For example, if I swap out Brutality for Blood Magic when I summon, will the summoned Stone Golems be supported by Brutality or Blood Magic?

Last edited by RUOXEEE on Apr 14, 2020, 12:44:49 AM
"
RUOXEEE wrote:
Hi, started a SG build this league from another direction and kind of ended up here. After reviewing this version, I find that I have a pretty similar build. I've already finished a lot of challenges on the end game and the build is functioning well. I'm just curious about what other upgrades I can get at this point. I have about 10ex, and I'm not sure how I can min max further next for a big boost. Can someone help provide some insight?

Also a question about summoning golems with Blood Magic. I thought this was a genius way to quickly summon golems, but I'm not sure if this works as intended? For example, if I swap out Brutality for Blood Magic when I summon, will the summoned Stone Golems be supported by Brutality or Blood Magic?

You're overthinking things. You only swap in your blood magic for the summoning part. After that you put you burtality back instead of BM.
Golems are affected by you current support links not the ones used when summoning
Hi, I've been following a different stone golem build, but I'm gonna respec for yours as it looks better.

I have just one more question, why is jewel socket number 10 empty? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info