3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Thank yo very much for the advise.. still could not complete everything.. but yes serious improvement :)...

For the delve as u pointed out the darkness was way to less :). will stick to you suggestion and try to swtich :)....

Thank you
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
But, you'll have to replace that amulet, Primordial Chain is really bad for Carrion Golems (it's less damage then wearing no amulet at all lol)

Sorry - I'm kinda new at this. Can you explain how this is the case?

Also, do you have a recommendation on what to replace it with?

Thanks for any help.
"
chodenode wrote:
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
But, you'll have to replace that amulet, Primordial Chain is really bad for Carrion Golems (it's less damage then wearing no amulet at all lol)

Sorry - I'm kinda new at this. Can you explain how this is the case?

Also, do you have a recommendation on what to replace it with?

Thanks for any help.
Carrion golems gain 5% more - so multiplier here - damage per non-golem minion nearby. Up to 50%.

Primordial Chain will not allow you to have non-golem minions. So, no extra boost for CGs.

Literally any amulet is better for CGs, however, ideally you'd want one with some gem increases, minion speed perhaps, life, resists, etc. I'm using this, it's pretty decent.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:

If you want to kill bosses faster, seriously it's not really about getting more damage, but getting more consistency. And Stone Golems aren't very consistent. The solution for them, is to get more and more attack rate while maintaining the cooldown ratio, so it'll be a bit better. But still...

If you want pleasant and consistent boss kills (and more consistent mapping in general if you ask me) Carrion Golems are the one you want to use. They use exactly the same setup as Stone Golems (except they don't need a ton of Harmony for cooldown, cause they just don't really care about cooldown lol) so no big changes. And don't get fooled by PoB damage calculation of Carrion Golems, it's wrong. A 1mil Carrion Golems build in PoB deal as much damage (or maybe more) then a 3-4mil Stone Golems build in PoB (My 1.2mil dps Carrion Golems build clear and kill WAY faster then my 3.8mil dps Stone Golems build of Delirium, no joke). The calculation PoB is wrong, so if it feels good in game, it's because it's good in PoB.

You are probably right, but I like the simplicity of a pure stone golem build, and I want to save carrion golems for a future build (Probably cold conversion)
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@carlovski: you are missing huge amounts of dps still that you'll get eventually. Both rings can roll 35% minion damage, you don't have flesh offering enchant which is like 10-15% MORE damage, you only have a lvl 1 brutality vs awakened brutality (thats your biggest phys damage increase gem). All in all, right now you are probably pumping out maybe half of what your dps COULD be. So your battle is probably twice as long

Also since you are using Primordial Chain still, I would get a helm with minion damage vs minion life. You don't need life for the golems. Life helm is for when you switch to specters. Theres another 20+% minion damage roll for everyone too

Thanks,
Yeah flesh offering helm would be good, but bases are pretty expensive right now.
I can get a bit of increased damage on rings, but that with flesh offering enchant isn't going to double the damage.
Yeah, damage probably better on that helm, but a bit reluctant to roll over that one!
I am using awakened brutality (Only lvl 1 atm, takes a while to level!).

I might try and craft a staff to use instead of the cold iron points, though need to farm up some currency and harvest crafts! But could then craft minion attack speed which is what I'm a bit short of.

I've started working on a chest to replace the brass dome
, +1 active gem and extra curse. Been trying to re-roll the suffixes for offering effect but no joy yet.

If I get the extra curse, I'll use a poachers mark ring (Not much use for endgame bosses, but nice for clear)

Was wondering, regarding the cold version. What would be stuck onto the green slots for Triad Grip if we want full cold convo? Hatred would be a no-brainer, desecrate I guess but a Cyclone CWC version would just leave desecrate linked with the Cyclone CWC combo wherever it's at. Dash+Second wind maybe?

Hatred with Generosity would be ideal but can't really stick it onto the triad grips unless a person wants to lose full cold conversion.
"
Carlovski wrote:

, +1 active gem and extra curse. Been trying to re-roll the suffixes for offering effect but no joy yet.

Total suffix weight on hunter/warlord str chest is 60250. Weight of offering suffix is 1000. If your suffix reroll rolls all three, it's about 5% chance to get offering (if my calculations are correct). So takes around 20-30 rerolls to maybe get it? That is around 7-10ex if you buy the crafts from Discord, so it's doable. Although kinda pita to buy so many crafts.
Last edited by Wermine on Aug 17, 2020, 9:56:44 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

Total suffix weight on hunter/warlord str chest is 60250. Weight of offering suffix is 1000. If your suffix reroll rolls all three, it's about 5% chance to get offering (if my calculations are correct). So takes around 20-30 rerolls to maybe get it? That is around 7-10ex if you buy the crafts from Discord, so it's doable. Although kinda pita to buy so many crafts.

Thanks for the maths! I'm just using crafts I had to hand. Got some more seeds to harvest but if I don't get it, might just give up. It's only 7.5% attack/move speed so not that impactful anyway.

I can try and get life recover rate fairly easily instead.
Then just need to decide if I want life, or phys taken as chaos as last prefix. A t1/t2 life roll probably best, but harder to hit.
"

They use exactly the same setup as Stone Golems (except they don't need a ton of Harmony for cooldown, cause they just don't really care about cooldown lol) so no big changes.

Hi,

i switched to carrion golems and still have 5 Harmony socketed.
Should i replace 2-3 of them with Eminence Jewel?
Currently i use 3 Eminence Jewel in my Build.

I saw a 3.10 Build that used only 2 Harmony and the rest with Eminence.

Thanks

hey carlovski for a long time I was using a GG astral plate instead of brass dome...the damage is definitely a lot more BUT the tradeoff is you are going to die a lot more...you can probably get almost 1k more life but you will feel much weaker than if you were just running brass dome with 1000 less life.

I'd sooner save for a corrupted dome, maybe even a +1 dome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info