[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Is this craft a no go? I can replace the spell damage with "Hits can't be evaded", but there is no AS on this...
"
kentishtown wrote:

Is this craft a no go? I can replace the spell damage with "Hits can't be evaded", but there is no AS on this...

It depends on your budget, but I think your sceptre is decent. 15% increased AS mod is equivalent to 15% more damage. +1 level and the crit multi on your sceptre, on the other hand, should increase your damage by roughly 15%, so the lack of the AS mod is compensated. The sceptre has 42% increased damage on top of that.
Getting pretty lucky in the crafting department:
What influence orb would you slam into the chest? Assuming Crusader but I dunno, if I could manage to land Redeemer's 'Frenzy Charge on Hit' it would be pretty juicy.
Last edited by Vanguard28 on Apr 7, 2020, 3:00:29 PM
"
Vanguard28 wrote:
Getting pretty lucky in the crafting department:
What influence orb would you slam into the chest? Assuming Crusader but I dunno, if I could manage to land Redeemer's 'Frenzy Charge on Hit' it would be pretty juicy.

I used crusader orb.

Frenzy charge on hit does not work because we take Inner Conviction. The only way to use frenzy charges is the minimum frenzy charges mods on rings, amulet and shields.
Last edited by N0esy on Apr 7, 2020, 3:07:34 PM
Ah, didn't see that about Inner Conviction. Thank you!

Debating what to invest in next. Wondering if I should save for a Bottled Faith or pick up a couple Awakened Gems.
Bro!
I just had my first ever Sirus kill! Thank you so much for this build!

Edit: Level 8 ofc ;)
Last edited by Slaxx1995 on Apr 7, 2020, 3:35:26 PM
"
Vanguard28 wrote:
Ah, didn't see that about Inner Conviction. Thank you!

Debating what to invest in next. Wondering if I should save for a Bottled Faith or pick up a couple Awakened Gems.

Awakened added lightning damage (level 5) is not that expensive, so I would buy this gem first.
Any suggestions as to what I should go for first next considering a low budget?
Damage could be higher. Gem levels will certainly help, but other than that?
Sorta poor at the moment. (char name: Tonitrus)
Last edited by cryion on Apr 7, 2020, 4:16:50 PM
Thank you for the great build and guide!

I was wondering about attcks per second, if I have 7.58 aps, should I lower it to get it lower than 7.56? I have 20% cooldown recovery speed.
"
cryion wrote:
Any suggestions as to what I should go for first next considering a low budget?
Damage could be higher. Gem levels will certainly help, but other than that?
Sorta poor at the moment. (char name: Tonitrus)

1. Buy a level 21 ball lightning gem.
2. Buy a sceptre with high crit chance and high lightning/spell damage. Then craft attack speed.
3. Upgrade your amulet. Important mods are: %ES, flat ES, global crit multi and some attributes (all attributes or dex). +1 to level of lightning gem is the last thing you look for because amulets with this mod are very expensive and you'll miss more important mods (like the one you are using now).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info