[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

I decided to try this build and it does feel really good, but im wondering if im missing anything kinda important. I know my ES isn't as high as yours but im not too worried about the survivability cause it feels ok. But my single target damage seems to be lacking a bit. I dont have bottled faith yet but its coming. is there anything else you could see that I can improve or doing wrong? my weapon is also kinda trash, like you said theyre kinda hard to come by.

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3X3tYSAW
"
Kody57 wrote:
I decided to try this build and it does feel really good, but im wondering if im missing anything kinda important. I know my ES isn't as high as yours but im not too worried about the survivability cause it feels ok. But my single target damage seems to be lacking a bit. I dont have bottled faith yet but its coming. is there anything else you could see that I can improve or doing wrong? my weapon is also kinda trash, like you said theyre kinda hard to come by.

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3X3tYSAW

Did you even read guide? Gloves are big boost to single target and you dont have anything which enables second curse so drop it for arcade surge which will still give you more damage. And i think you will need get Spider aspect and fenumus spinners as es gain oh hit is our best defense, you need them on harder maps.
Would a Dying Sun flask help this build like it does other projo builds?
Hey man, im just wondering if u think this build is HC viable?
"
FlexMcNasty wrote:
Would a Dying Sun flask help this build like it does other projo builds?

read Q&A in the first post
"
kentishtown wrote:
Hi N0esy -- how would you optimize for clear with this build? (T16s, some delirium juice)

Let's say if we were ok with swapping gems or even gear for mega bosses.

I use the same setup for farming. If you want to move faster, the best item is HH. Another idea is to use GMP instead of slower projectiles. You will lose a lot of DPS, but it might still be enough for your purpose. You can use Dying sun on top of GMP for even more AOE.
"
woopiez wrote:
Hey man, im just wondering if u think this build is HC viable?

I think so. A friend of mine just started this build in HC. But you might want to modify this build a little because this build focuses too much on damage. I don't think you need 20M shaper DPS in HC.
What budget do I need to comfortable do all endgame content?
"
sustici wrote:
Sheet ApS 5.95, with Elusive(5stacks) 6.8, with flask 7.9ApS (19cdr on belt). Do i need to lower attack speed on weapon to be at optimal 7.57?

You can also consider dropping the retribution notable and divine your sceptre to lower its attack rate. I'm not sure if these changes are enough to lower your attack speed though.

"
maciek2g wrote:
What budget do I need to comfortable do all endgame content?

Go to the video of a 100% delirium run and see the PoB given there.
Last edited by N0esy on Apr 9, 2020, 8:59:19 AM
Thanks for the answers!

I'm looking at your PoB and the attack rate is 6.54 for cyclone. Trying to figure out how you adjust settings to get it to the 7.56.

Onslaught's 20% is already in the MH Inc. Att. Speed, even without it checked off in the config.

I don't see a config box for Elusive. Are you just adding the 15% increase from that onto a random item?

Also, there's a jewel slot below Pain Attunement that is empty. What do you put there?
Last edited by kentishtown on Apr 9, 2020, 4:07:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info