[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Thanks for the answers!

I'm looking at your PoB and the attack rate is 6.54 for cyclone. Trying to figure out how you adjust settings to get it to the 7.56.

Onslaught's 20% is already in the MH Inc. Att. Speed, even without it checked off in the config.

I don't see a config box for Elusive. Are you just adding the 15% increase from that onto a random item?

Also, there's a jewel slot below Pain Attunement that is empty. What do you put there? A jewel with 4% attack speed would put you at 7.5.

EDIT: Ah with PoB fork it APS on your PoB is now 7.3. Is that what you intended?
Last edited by kentishtown on Apr 9, 2020, 1:08:11 PM
"
kentishtown wrote:
Thanks for the answers!

I'm looking at your PoB and the attack rate is 6.54 for cyclone. Trying to figure out how you adjust settings to get it to the 7.56.

Onslaught's 20% is already in the MH Inc. Att. Speed, even without it checked off in the config.

I don't see a config box for Elusive. Are you just adding the 15% increase from that onto a random item?

Also, there's a jewel slot below Pain Attunement that is empty. What do you put there?

As is stated in the guide, the use of the fork version of PoB is recommended. If you use it, you'll see the checkbox for elusive, the missing jewel in the passive tree, etc. You won't lose anything by using the fork.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

If you don't use the fork for some reason, put 15% increased attack speed on a random item.
Last edited by N0esy on Apr 9, 2020, 1:03:54 PM
hey im selling a complete build here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2829266

sorry for the lame advertising, but maybe somebody is looking for a complete package.

cheers, and let me know if you want me to edit this post noesy
So I've been following your build up to 86 and im having problems with getting frozen. My res are capped and slightly above if not by much however there are times when cold enemies insta freeze me, any way to combat this so it doesn't happen so much?

Is this worth a multi mod? I can craft the attack speed and hits can't be evaded on it but I´m not sure if it's worth it

edit: actually I don't think so because I can't craft any spell damage
Last edited by maaat on Apr 9, 2020, 9:52:39 PM
"
RyderFoxx wrote:
So I've been following your build up to 86 and im having problems with getting frozen. My res are capped and slightly above if not by much however there are times when cold enemies insta freeze me, any way to combat this so it doesn't happen so much?

Because freeze duration is calculated based on your life and you don't scale life on this build, freeze is a big issue. I use a flask with the freeze immunity suffix all the time to solve this issue. If this is not your playstyle, you can craft "cannot be frozen" on your boots.

"
maaat wrote:

Is this worth a multi mod? I can craft the attack speed and hits can't be evaded on it but I´m not sure if it's worth it

edit: actually I don't think so because I can't craft any spell damage

No it't not worth it.
thanks all for supporting this amazing build. Tonight I craft this

Spent 4 ex. Now I don't really know what to do with this belt. Sell or not to sell xD
Heeeeeeeeeelp
Hi! I am trying your build with a budget of 50ex-ish on the Delirium League.

Is the only advantage of using sceptre over dagger the perma fortify? As right now purchasing dagger is definitely easier than a sceptre.

Is it possible to go Low life with this budget? Because I happen to own a 6L shavs right now (sacrificing a lot of ES for sure, but more DPS (?))

Thank you.
hey, sorry to ask the same question again but I just got this two bases

which one is better to multi craft, or none? xD
I do have 15% Cooldown recovery speed, so with the karui sceptre I can get to 7.51 cyclone aps without the Fuel the Fight cluster ( 8% AS)
with the Sekhem I need the cluster jewel to get to 7.20 aps

PoB is simulating higher Ball Lightning dps with the Sekhem equiped, but again I´m not sure because of the cyclone aps difference
I can't share my PoB because Im still buying/crafting the gear for the build, so I used your PoB to test the sceptres

PoB I used to test: https://pastebin.com/qN4ZjpaL
thanks!
"
Karregog wrote:
thanks all for supporting this amazing build. Tonight I craft this

Spent 4 ex. Now I don't really know what to do with this belt. Sell or not to sell xD
Heeeeeeeeeelp

Your belt is pretty nice, so I would use it. The only useless mod is the reflect one. You can't expect too much.

"
thjo47 wrote:
Hi! I am trying your build with a budget of 50ex-ish on the Delirium League.

Is the only advantage of using sceptre over dagger the perma fortify? As right now purchasing dagger is definitely easier than a sceptre.

Is it possible to go Low life with this budget? Because I happen to own a 6L shavs right now (sacrificing a lot of ES for sure, but more DPS (?))

Thank you.

Yes, fortify is the only difference between sceptre and dagger.
LL would work but I already have close to 40M shaper DPS as CI, so I'm not sure if you want to get more damage by sacrificing tankiness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info