[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Working on crafting my belt atm. Was able to get T1 CD recovery but nothing really else. Would you keep rolling or try to awakener another influence mod?

"
Rivot wrote:
On the other hand, wthout those two nodes i have only 34 mana left which means i can not cast flame dash 2 times in a row immediately and with cyclone spinning the gap is even longer... i see some issues with Sirus during his last phase because of that :/

I actually like the fact that I cannot flame dash 2 times in a row because double dashing sometimes happens even if you don't want to. I didn't notice the mana problem probably because I have 60% mana regen on my shield. You can take Arcane Will notable instead of some ES or int nodes. I hope it will fix your problem.

"
Vanguard28 wrote:
Working on crafting my belt atm. Was able to get T1 CD recovery but nothing really else. Would you keep rolling or try to awakener another influence mod?

I strongly recommend to do crafting with awakener's orb. The reason is the following:
1) There are not so many mods that a belt can roll, so you have a good chance to hit something good.
2) Even if you get a bad result, you can sell it to other players. A crystal belt with shaper/crusader influence sells for 7 ex today, which means you can make more than 1 ex of profit. The price may go down eventually, but for now, it's a "no risk, high reward" situation. Keep an eye on the market, as prices can change very quickly.
What about shield with 15% reduced mana reservation?
"
sustici wrote:

It should work, but I haven't theorycrafted it. The reason is that crafting a shield with 15% reduced mana reservation is not easy. If you, for example, give up a damage mod on a shield (like 70% increased lightning damage), then your DPS becomes lower even if you use the 40% ball lightning damage enchant.
I really need you guys help and see the best way to transition the build without mjnolner. Not sure if its worth it without spending a fortune. My budget is low right now (filthy causal).

https://pastebin.com/ZURBdfut

At the moment:
Low Life
Mjolner (using this because it cheap and bought this before the guide)
Have a rare mace in the stash (without hit can't be evaded)
Problems capping resis (especially cold).

Planning:
Get better jewels (+100 ES & Megalomaniac)
CDR belt
Lethal Pride (for max block)
Transition to rare mace and re-gear.

Advice?

Last edited by ryukenden on Apr 6, 2020, 9:06:19 PM
"
N0esy wrote:
"
sustici wrote:

It should work, but I haven't theorycrafted it. The reason is that crafting a shield with 15% reduced mana reservation is not easy. If you, for example, give up a damage mod on a shield (like 70% increased lightning damage), then your DPS becomes lower even if you use the 40% ball lightning damage enchant.

It is a suffix so we don't give up on damge i think? 15% of 50 =7,5 which basically gives us 3% leas mana reserved and dropping enlighten for some different setup. In any case crafting good one is not easy, but still possible for ppl who wanna play with it.
Build looks great, hope I'll start soon, need more currency for ES jewel. Thanks for sharing.
"
sustici wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
sustici wrote:

It is a suffix so we don't give up on damge i think? 15% of 50 =7,5 which basically gives us 3% leas mana reserved and dropping enlighten for some different setup. In any case crafting good one is not easy, but still possible for ppl who wanna play with it.
Build looks great, hope I'll start soon, need more currency for ES jewel. Thanks for sharing.

You are right in theory. But in reality, it is extremely difficult to craft such a shield. For example, if you use lucent fossil, the chance of hitting the mana prefix mod becomes very high, and you'll have very little chance of hitting flat ES, %ES and a damage mod in prefix.It can be an interesting endgame crafting for experienced players, but a build guide should use more basic gear that many players can actually get in a realistic budget.

"
ryukenden wrote:
I really need you guys help and see the best way to transition the build without mjnolner. Not sure if its worth it without spending a fortune. My budget is low right now (filthy causal).

https://pastebin.com/ZURBdfut

At the moment:
Low Life
Mjolner (using this because it cheap and bought this before the guide)
Have a rare mace in the stash (without hit can't be evaded)
Problems capping resis (especially cold).

Planning:
Get better jewels (+100 ES & Megalomaniac)
CDR belt
Lethal Pride (for max block)
Transition to rare mace and re-gear.

Advice?

Low life builds are not recommended for low-budget players. They are expensive version of CI builds. With all the uniques you use (and thread of hope), it is obvious that capping resists is difficult. All I can say is follow the guide first. You've done a lot of modifications but your damage is lower than the proposed build, not to mention the survivability.

Maces are not good for CoC builds because of the low crit chance. Follow the old build guide (Mjolner) or switch to scepter/dagger and follow the "budget option" of this guide.
"
N0esy wrote:

I strongly recommend to do crafting with awakener's orb. The reason is the following:
1) There are not so many mods that a belt can roll, so you have a good chance to hit something good.
2) Even if you get a bad result, you can sell it to other players. A crystal belt with shaper/crusader influence sells for 7 ex today, which means you can make more than 1 ex of profit. The price may go down eventually, but for now, it's a "no risk, high reward" situation. Keep an eye on the market, as prices can change very quickly.

What mod would you pull from the Crusader belt? Assuming % Increased Maximum Energy Shield? Does it matter that it's an ilvl 84 belt? Don't see many mods that require 85.
"
Vanguard28 wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:

What mod would you pull from the Crusader belt? Assuming % Increased Maximum Energy Shield? Does it matter that it's an ilvl 84 belt? Don't see many mods that require 85.

ilvl 84 works, too if you are not interested in T1 strength.
%ES mod is the best crusader mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info