Later this week (Thursday or Friday NZ) we'll be releasing our next patch which contains further improvements to Delirium and some bug fixes. We've prepared a preview of what this patch contains by putting together the patch notes early.
- Active Legion encounters now cause Delirium mist to pause its movement during both the Frozen phase and the Combat phase (previously it was just the Frozen phase).
- Active Blight encounters now cause Delirium mist to pause its movement while you are within a large radius of Blight Portals, rather than the Ichor Pump. This is because Blight Portals can sometimes spawn very far away!
- Reduced the height of Delirium reward bars so that the top of the images is actually where you receive rewards.
- Reduced the volume of Vengeful Skyfire's meteor impact sound effects.
- UPDATED: The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants "Aura Buffs from Skills have 10% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you".
- Reduced the value of "Auras from your Skills grant 0.2% of Life Regenerated per second to you and Allies" found on the Replenishing Presence notable to 0.1%.
- All sources of "x% increased Effect of Auras on you" now instead grant "x% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on you".
- The Large Cluster Jewel which grants 12% increased Damage with Bows now also grants 12% increased Damage Over Time with Bow Skills.
- The split-versions of Sporeplume can no longer be affected by Delirium modifiers.
- Arrows can no longer stick in walls in Simulacrum areas.
- Fixed a bug where Simulacrum Splinters dropped immediately following an Incursion encounter, rather than being accumulated and then dropped in stacks at the conclusion of a Delirium encounter.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that were killed while submerged (below the ground) couldn't drop Simulacrum Splinters.
- Fixed a bug where placing a Map and a Simulacrum into a Map Device and then activating the Map Device would consume both items, rather than display an error.
- Fixed a bug where off-hand attacks were sometimes not being made when using the Hollow Palm Technique keystone.
- Fixed a bug where temporary monsters created by Delirium modifiers (such as Crushing Leap) could themselves gain Delirium modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where monsters with the Crushing Leap Delirium modifier could track your location even after you ran until it was off-screen, allowing it to Leap Slam towards you unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.1 where monsters with the Vengeful Stalker Delirium modifier could sometimes become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug where running far away from Kosis, The Revelation while he was casting his Beam skill and then returning would cause him to visually stop taking actions.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium Volatiles remained visible, though inactive, if they were killed by the Delirium mist receding.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Snipe skill, granted by the Assailum unique helmet, were not correctly removed after using the skill.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now only use his Meteor and Corridor skills when his Apparition is not using a skill.
- Conquerors can no longer spawn in a region if you already have their Watchstone from that Region. This only applies until you can access Sirus, Awakener of Worlds.
- Conquerors can no longer spawn in the corner regions of the Atlas if you had already encountered them until you encounter a different Conqueror in a corner region.
- Updated the Atlas Inventory hovers to make it clearer when a Conqueror cannot spawn in a given region.
- Added a warning to the map device which displays when you insert a map of a tier that isn't high enough to spawn a Conqueror.
- Regions now must have a Citadel to be able to spawn Influence on the Atlas.
- The progress towards a Watchstone can now be seen when hovering over Citadels.
- Influence indicators in the Map Stash Tab now only display on Maps that have a Map Tier that is equal to or greater than what is required for the current tier Conqueror encounter of that region.
- Added a notification that displays when unlocking Favourite Map slots.
- Casting an instant skill that is bound to the left mouse button now also causes your character to move to where your cursor was. Previously, a single click would not cause your character to move.
- Improved performance in the Library tilesets.
- Re-enabled Hector Titucius, Eternal Servant's Charge skill.
- Optimised the performance of Challenger Trophies.
- Added audio to Divine Scorching Ray (which is also used by the Balefire unique Opal Sceptre).
- Updated audio of the Golden Bladefall Effect and Demonic Bladefall Effect microtransactions.
- Fixed a bug where your character became invisible when teleported by Sirus, Awakener of Worlds into his maze while you were using Celestial Leap Slam.
- Fixed a bug which granted access to the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter after obtaining 16 Watchstones, rather than the intended 20 Watchstones.
- Fixed a bug where the displayed amount of Life that you had could become out of sync with the actual amount of Life that you had, causing it to appear as though you were not at full life. This could commonly occur when using Blood Rage.
- Fixed a bug where skills supported by both Arrow Nova Support and High-Impact/Blastchain Mine Supports didn't create projectiles when the payload arrow impacted the ground.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where increases and reductions to Damage with Claws wasn't being applied when Unarmed while using the Rigwald's Curse unique amulet.
- Fixed a bug where the Snow Cloak buff granted by They of Tul didn't have a description.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where Molten Shell's reflected damage was not scaled down correctly in PvP combat.
- Fixed several instance crashes.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur if you were viewing Zana's Maps for a mission when a Map was selected and then opened by Zana.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Arcane Cloak.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Brand Recall on Storm Brands.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during Betrayal Research encounters.
Our Trade API is currently under very high load, and a lot of this load appears to be due to third-party programs that are not respecting reasonable rate-limits. In addition to our ongoing work on Trade API performance, we are also temporarily rate-limiting or blocking programs that are spamming our API with too many requests too quickly. This should provide better performance for users making a reasonable number of requests.
Our rate-limit rules should be considered flexible and will be tweaked to maintain service reliability. If your tool is not working, make sure you're running the latest version and if you're a tool developer, implement backoffs when you receive an unsuccessful response.
|Posted by Natalia_GGG
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:12:05 PM
Grinding Gear Games
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:13:42 PM
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019
I guess you didn't learn
Last edited by bloodymaniac on Mar 31, 2020, 6:17:45 PM
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:14:01 PM
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:15:43 PM
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:15:50 PM
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:15:55 PM
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:16:26 PM
The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants "10% increased Effect of Aura Buffs from Skills on You for each Herald affecting you"
All sources of "x% increased Effect of Auras on you" now instead grant "x% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on you".
This is BUFF!!!, thank god you're fixing it, i'd still like the final fix to be,
Only 1 of each cluster notable can be applied, would make future balancing SO MUCH easier
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Last edited by BFGjstVnQr on Mar 31, 2020, 6:21:01 PM
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:16:39 PM
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:16:42 PM
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon
Last edited by Holyverz on Mar 31, 2020, 7:05:10 PM
on Mar 31, 2020, 6:16:57 PM