[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

hey, fun build, first miner, but MAN I'm getting wrecked in most yellow maps unless I kite like crazy, if I get swarmed I can't survive. Can somebody check my char and let me know how I can get a bit more TANK?

EDIT: REWORKED my tree like updated, https://pastebin.com/1HkBrC3R

TIA!!

Last edited by d3viant6 on Jul 4, 2020, 1:39:13 PM
also new to the build I just finished uber lab. Am i doing something wrong trying to respec out of the initial wheel? What do I need to de couple here?

Last edited by brocktune725 on Jul 4, 2020, 3:44:25 PM
"
brocktune725 wrote:
also new to the build I just finished uber lab. Am i doing something wrong trying to respec out of the initial wheel? What do I need to de couple here?

You can't refund from the beggining to the end so that's probably your mistake. You have to go the other way around.

Cheaper way to do it (you'll definitely need regrets) is to start refunding through Blood Siphon until you have enough points to connect the dexterity node that connects to Blood Drinker to the bottom line that you have started on the strenght node of the initial three, the red one. Then you just respec the other ones through the shadow starting point.

thank you! this did the trick.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Both of you guys shares the same issue, which is mana rolls are way too low. You guys need to take Battle Rouse and Anoint Adjacent Animosity.

You guys should be able to fix some minor mistakes on your passive tree, please refer to the PoB as I'd recently just updated some of the parts.

Hey, is the anoint listed on the guide still up to date? I see you mentioned Adjacent Animosity here. I currently have Destructive Apparatus like listed but don't mind switching if you managed to find something better.

Thanks loving the build!
i was using destructive apparatus anointment forever for more tankiness and throw speed, but just switched to crusader. highly recommend- its expensive but its a big dps boost. pob says 20% dmg hike. i dont feel any less tanky and my damage feels way better
Did just buy a clusterjewel with 5 nodes and flask duration enchant.

How do i roll it now?

I want distilled, liquid and jewel socket. Seems hard?
the simplest way to roll it yourself is to alt/aug/regal. its very hard, liquid is one of the rarest flask notables. thats why the clusters premade are multiple ex! keep in mind you dont need to worry about rolling a jewel socket anymore, theyre built into the clusters now
I love the idea of the build but it's taking a long time to kill red map bosses. Just wondering if I am doing something very wrong.

https://pastebin.com/cGawRVww
Last edited by Helleshoj on Jul 5, 2020, 8:26:36 AM
"
Helleshoj wrote:
I love the idea of the build but it's taking a long time to kill red map bosses. Just wondering if I am doing something very wrong.

https://pastebin.com/cGawRVww

AND forget about prox shields, this build cant do them either

bear trap + RF helps but it's generally not good at bossing, pity this is literally the only reason I started up a miner

oh well league sucks, no OP builds, generally not having much fun. GGG did a great job of killing the game for me
Last edited by d3viant6 on Jul 5, 2020, 9:57:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info