[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

thoughts on using detonate dead in the 6L as well for more dps?
I'm missing some key idea about this link setup, how does hypothermia function in this build? Isn't it all Fire damage and I don't see any source of chill or freeze to benefit from it's modifiers... What am I missing?
ign Nevur
I have currency for either awakened curse on hit or awakened spell cascade. Which is better?
"
Dezyr wrote:
I'm missing some key idea about this link setup, how does hypothermia function in this build? Isn't it all Fire damage and I don't see any source of chill or freeze to benefit from it's modifiers... What am I missing?

Corpse Pact ascendancy node, enemies are shocked and chilled.
"
arzate03 wrote:
I have currency for either awakened curse on hit or awakened spell cascade. Which is better?

Awak cascades (you want 2 eventually)
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"

Anyway.. personally, I wouldnt try to really min max this build to extreme end. The natural evolving curve is as follows:

1) get the base build going, good res, good block
2) implement HoAsh
3) get the good jewells, rings and spell dmg
4) go LL (and either crit or EO)

Going LL is expensive (I would prepare like 30exa for starters), but its the VD endgame. Anger, Zealotry, double rings, HoAsh, Lone mesenger, and double cluster trees. Auls Amulet costs 11exa. and with all the life chaos res expensive end game gear, the difference in price is minimal. But the difference in damage is colossal.

How do you run auras with Lone Messenger?
"
Dezyr wrote:

read the ascendancy skills on necromancer. Corpse pact chills/shocks enemies near corpses
i dont undestand why do u use shield charge? just for movement? defensive? if defensive, why not steelskin + CWDT?
What's the best leveling skill? I feel kinda awkward without barrage
Last edited by nico5051 on Apr 17, 2020, 2:00:00 AM
"
mwaluce wrote:
i dont undestand why do u use shield charge? just for movement? defensive? if defensive, why not steelskin + CWDT?

Shield charge is faster than Dash or Flame Dash on linear maps, its downside you cannot jump over gaps. I switched to Dash / Second Wind and hate it. It is so much slower. Fortify is nice as well. I feel like there is a difference not having it.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info