[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Loving the build, AW8 Sirius down, fairly unkillable. Unsure where to go from here tho, guess I'll just keep stacking ex almost have 100.

Loving this build so far, the only thing is I definitely need to improve my overall gears. I just transferred my character from ssf and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I definitely need more damage as well as better survivability. I have currency to spend so please don't hesitate, but I'm not really trying to max it that much I just like to do enough damage for every content and survive.
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/4NcspAmU
Please help!
do we use a 5-link inpulsa over a 6-link armour with life and res?
"

2 NOTES:

1) You have wrong Ring. You want the one with fire dmg + increased buff effect
2) You want the combustion with frenzy, because you want to to proc the ignite
as quick as possible, but the cooldown on Wave in trigger wand is long.

There is other way round:

1) Remove Frenzy
----> Loses APS and Pure DMG (about 10%)
2) Swap Barrage Support to Barrage attack
3) Now Link Barrage > Awakened Curse on Hit > Ele Weakness > Flammability
--------> Win about 22% DPS (so +12 over Frenzy/Barrage Single Curse)

Now you lost some APS/Pure APS but won a 2nd curse applied

Im runing atm 220k dps on VD on PoB. Ancine PoB its 100k.

I still keep 80% phys dmg reduction, 75/75/69 block and 76/76/76/75 res.

With 5% hp regen per block (more than surrender) + Bone Offering.

Pretty fun build, and lots of room/ways to improve into more tank or more DPS style.

The clear speed is insane being honest. I did yesterday a 100% T16 delirium map, no deaths, 6 minutes clear with map boss.

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Last edited by Kelzar on Apr 16, 2020, 10:19:08 AM
This build is really awesome. Still level 92, but easy A8 Sirus. Almost unkillable in t16 maps. I will try to hit 100 with this character. I crafted most of my gear except the helm and wand. It was a really tough task to craft CD recovery on belt/boots, and get chaos resist on rings/amulet with some good life/dex/resist on it, plus have open prefix/suffix for minus mana and minimum endurance.

Also got corrupted blood and ele pen corruption in Anatomical Knowledge and Might of the Meek which is nice.
Last edited by jmsmadrigal on Apr 16, 2020, 10:34:40 AM
"
"

According to Wiki, exposures do not stack

Anyway.. personally, I wouldnt try to really min max this build to extreme end. The natural evolving curve is as follows:

1) get the base build going, good res, good block
2) implement HoAsh
3) get the good jewells, rings and spell dmg
4) go LL (and either crit or EO)

Going LL is expensive (I would prepare like 30exa for starters), but its the VD endgame. Anger, Zealotry, double rings, HoAsh, Lone mesenger, and double cluster trees. Auls Amulet costs 11exa. and with all the life chaos res expensive end game gear, the difference in price is minimal. But the difference in damage is colossal.

Need to get a new jewel then.

LL is out of my budget, plus for me the damage is enough now... deletes T16 with ease.

"
Kelzar wrote:
"

2 NOTES:

1) You have wrong Ring. You want the one with fire dmg + increased buff effect
2) You want the combustion with frenzy, because you want to to proc the ignite
as quick as possible, but the cooldown on Wave in trigger wand is long.

There is other way round:

1) Remove Frenzy
----> Loses APS and Pure DMG (about 10%)
2) Swap Barrage Support to Barrage attack
3) Now Link Barrage > Awakened Curse on Hit > Ele Weakness > Flammability
--------> Win about 22% DPS (so +12 over Frenzy/Barrage Single Curse)

Now you lost some APS/Pure APS but won a 2nd curse applied

Im runing atm 220k dps on VD on PoB. Ancine PoB its 100k.

I still keep 80% phys dmg reduction, 75/75/69 block and 76/76/76/75 res.

With 5% hp regen per block (more than surrender) + Bone Offering.

Pretty fun build, and lots of room/ways to improve into more tank or more DPS style.

The clear speed is insane being honest. I did yesterday a 100% T16 delirium map, no deaths, 6 minutes clear with map boss.

I will have to try that after getting some more currency, Awakened Curse on Hit is 8 ex, which is about the current value of my gear :)

However stole the Flame Dash - Arcane Surge from your character, that's another 10% more! Cheers!
Damn, got lots of insights in this thread. Lots of possible upgrades and improvements.

I just got lvl5 awakened curse on hit to do ele weakness and flammability. Also about to incorporate HoAsh, which is perfect coz I dont really need the other ring.

any suggestions/advice to make it better? i really lost all ideas of improving this one...

thanks in advance

p.s. I know for improves like "Awakened Spell Cascade"

- I'm thinking about changing Frenzy instead Barrage (with Flammability) !?
Last edited by BLKN on Apr 16, 2020, 12:52:44 PM
why do you use elemental focus with hypothermia?
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
BLKN wrote:

any suggestions/advice to make it better? i really lost all ideas of improving this one...

thanks in advance

p.s. I know for improves like "Awakened Spell Cascade"

- I'm thinking about changing Frenzy instead Barrage (with Flammability) !?

Well your wand is horrendous. Read the first post and get a wand like he said.

Why would you use flamability if you already have ele weakness ? Its the same minus fire resist.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Apr 16, 2020, 3:56:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info