[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Current budget for upgrade: 15ex
What better to upgrade next?
And is it worth to buy one awakened spell cascade or only two will work?
Last edited by osiykm on Apr 7, 2020, 3:10:03 PM
How can I post my equipment?
"
Zlekno wrote:
How can I post my equipment?

Click on your avatar
Spoiler

and click on any item.
Last edited by osiykm on Apr 7, 2020, 4:45:41 PM
can someone tell me why we must have exactly -9 to mana cost on skills?

whats the reason behind it?
IGN ETH_
"
Acemist wrote:
can someone tell me why we must have exactly -9 to mana cost on skills?

whats the reason behind it?

From page 1 under gem links:

You need a craft that has -9 total mana cost to skills, without that you must use Inspiration instead of Elemental Focus or instead of Concentrated effect, and when you do this, you need to socket Inspiration instead of Barrage support or use it in a 4 link with shield charge, fortify and faster attacks. Inspiration on shield charge requires consciously keeping it up and building it up , which is tedious while still giving less damage, and inspiration on Frenzy doesn't allow me to use Barrage support, which i feel like is a must as you are constantly attacking and triggering the spells off cool-down.
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
tanabank03 wrote:
i have problem fight single target. it very slow and can't fight sirus lv8
what wrong it my item?

Well I'd say its slow because you dont have any flat fire damage on your wand. To attacks or spells. You cant increase spell damage when you dont have any to increase. Thats why the guide says to get fire damage on the wand.

ํthis new upgrade bro,

Any benefit of using Elemental Weakness over Flammability?
"
Kantern wrote:
Any benefit of using Elemental Weakness over Flammability?

a level 20 flammability has -44 fire res and quality gives ignite %

a level 20 elemental weakness has -39 all ele res and with 20 quality has -44 all ele res

to answer your question, use either one, probably won't be any significant difference either way
Hello there
first i have to say, that VD is my first caster build ever to tackle end game, and its a blast.

I took this build as guide, and have few hints, how to modify things a little to go more budget, retaining the sturdyness and damage.

1) Surrender not necessary. The 1500 armor on block is nice, but Lionees Remorse works wonders too. Or Ahns Heritage.

2) Doryanis Lesson on the jewel can be actually substituted by Bereks Grip Ring. Gives more leech and i have found it better in tough fights. Best would be both ofc, but the jewel with sadist cost 2ex+, the ring is few C..

3) There is actually no need for Wave of conviction in the spellsliger setup. If you have trigger wand, just make sure its fire dmg is highest, and then use it there. The exposure is necessary in the bossfights only anywa. Then you can use the detonate dead in the SS setup for more dmg.

4) i would definitely recommend using Arcane Surge (10% more at lv1) and VRF (29% more) setup. For bossfights its awesome DPS boost.

5) you can place enlighen in one of the small SS setups, the -X mana cost craft is then not necessary.

6)EDIT - if you want to go all in, you can implement the third corpse skill in CWDT -cremation. Another DPS in bossfights. Howere, for that you need the unset rings.

Last edited by Velky_Kormidelnik on Apr 7, 2020, 6:25:54 PM
Is avatar of fire useful for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info