[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hello I have 3 questions regarding this build .

1. If I craft the expensive +1 to minimum endurance charges, do I generate them as I am casting / killing or how do we generate them.

2. How exactly are we shocking ? Beside the ascendancy ?

3. Single target feels really weak, of course I have level 10 gems, no fire penetration helm / amulet and no jewel yet. Does it really matter that much for single target ? The map get's destroyed so I have no problem with that, but some yellow mobs and bosses tend to escape if they don't get caught in the explosions.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Any advice on my problem:

Should I put tempest shield on an unset ring and sacrifice an opal ring

or

switch conviction + combust + spellslinger on wand into flammability + tempest shield + bone offering? This would include crafting a trigger craft on it as well.

Most likely gonna craft the trigger even if I just end up using conviction + combust + bone offering on it.
"
Vendetta wrote:

1. If I craft the expensive +1 to minimum endurance charges, do I generate them as I am casting / killing or how do we generate them.

3. Single target feels really weak, of course I have level 10 gems, no fire penetration helm / amulet and no jewel yet. Does it really matter that much for single target ? The map get's destroyed so I have no problem with that, but some yellow mobs and bosses tend to escape if they don't get caught in the explosions.

+1 minimum endurance is that you always have 1 endurance active no cast needed.

wave of conviction 25% of phys to lightning

gems are important i felt weak at start aswell when gems are getting to lvl 20 and you get some recommended gear it will start getting stronger and stronger.

the - fire rest on helm is a nice dmg boost for sure aswell for the fire pen on amulet.
"
Dellith wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

+1 minimum endurance is that you always have 1 endurance active no cast needed.

wave of conviction 25% of phys to lightning

gems are important i felt weak at start aswell when gems are getting to lvl 20 and you get some recommended gear it will start getting stronger and stronger.

the - fire rest on helm is a nice dmg boost for sure aswell for the fire pen on amulet.

and cooldown recovery speed felt great aswell :]
"
Vendetta wrote:

1) Its 10 Chaos and not really expensive.
Its just there you put the Ring on and you have it indefinitly

2) Ascendancy by dropping corpses with desecrate

3) Level 20 Gems with 20+ Quality and CDR

Getting 20+ Attack Speed with Frenzy and Barrage due to Gem Quality changes much even without cooldowns.

"
Rehbock wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

1) Its 10 Chaos and not really expensive.
Its just there you put the Ring on and you have it indefinitly

2) Ascendancy by dropping corpses with desecrate

3) Level 20 Gems with 20+ Quality and CDR

Getting 20+ Attack Speed with Frenzy and Barrage due to Gem Quality changes much even without cooldowns.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply.

1. I think google was wrong, I thought the + 1 minimum endurance charge is 1 ex according to it, but I guess it's 1 divine, which is particularly good, and I will look into getting some nice rings amulet to have them crafted on.

2. What is CDR ? and why is it so important...I guess it comes from Cool Down Recovery ? Do we need a cap for CDR , like how much is needed and why..

Sorry I am trying to understand the mechanic of the build.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Apr 6, 2020, 4:01:30 PM
I really enjoy this build. Just trying to figure out what will put my survivability over the top. I've done a couple deathless simulacrum but the last couple waves are really rough. The bosses at the end I have to cheese by off screening with balls for like five minutes. I have to bob and weave through the waves praying I don't get instagibbed. The earlier waves are ezpz. Any tips?

I have like 20 ex what would be the best way to add this into my current character
Last edited by rossmat707 on Apr 6, 2020, 4:23:35 PM
"
rossmat707 wrote:
II have to bob and weave through the waves praying I don't get instagibbed.

spawned for me a like 10 different aura "totems" each round...

was only yetted out from Kosis as i went in unprepared and didnt know he also applies corrupted blood..

During Simulacrum its the best to take the Soul of Ralakesh Pantheon to be immuene from maim. i guess
I think I'm close to finalize my gear

Your gear is sick.I guess 50 ex burned on it?
I dont know where are you all getting currency from.I have 0 ex and 90 chaos.I am also new player.Only have ex drop once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info