[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Best build I've played in a while, TY, was a lot of fun and made the league more enjoyable. Wish I could've min-maxed but oh well...

Fire time self-crafting something decent as well... didn't bother finishing it but it's definitely viable for this league, we'll see what next league brings.
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
Can this build use RF for boss DPS boost ? I.e. is life leech from Doryani enough to overcome RF degen ?
I've play this build in standart and it's awesome.
I might give it try for Heist too.
IF no nerfs come.
hey guuys I played this build first this league an d I llove it, but I am afraid the volatile balls arent any good for secret in and out in a heist , right?
What's a bigger impact, awakened spell cascade, or awakened curse on hit? I'm not entirely certain of the benefit of awakened spell cascade...I'm assuming more balls created per cast? But the cap is still 60, yes?
IGN - Ziddyroc
"
Ziddyroc wrote:
What's a bigger impact, awakened spell cascade, or awakened curse on hit? I'm not entirely certain of the benefit of awakened spell cascade...I'm assuming more balls created per cast? But the cap is still 60, yes?

Spell Cascade

Are we burning enemies?

Iam thinking to remove defence (armour) and augment fire to get this one:

fire,jewellery_elemental500 (33–39) to (52–55) added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies
"
PattyWin wrote:

Are we burning enemies?

There is an ignite component to fire damage from VD/DD. Unless you are running with controlled destruction.
wow i enjoyed reading this guide as this is very elaborate and very understandable for a shitty beginner like me... im only playing this game for about 3 months and with the new league upcoming i was thinking of using a spellslinger guide i browsed the internet and luckyly found this guide. i have a question about this one though, how can i trigger my socketed skill gem in my wand at early game? i have a convoking wand with that modifier though but i cant use it in early level (my convoking wand is lvl 68). glad to hear tips from you :).
"
maRbs21 wrote:
... how can i trigger my socketed skill gem in my wand at early game?

You shouldn't look for a trigger wand in the early game. Is a endgame craft so the only way to get it early is buying from someone or by craft service.
You better focus on other stuff early on.

Also we dont know what will get nerfed in heist. Better wait a bit before choosing a build.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Sep 4, 2020, 12:20:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info