[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hi whats the best enchant for helmet?
any tips what to improve? https://pastebin.com/v9S1SbHD
thx
Last edited by lazarus20122 on Sep 7, 2020, 4:37:54 PM

I like to use the " Skills supported By Spellslinger have 15% Reduced Mana Reservation. I also like to add 5% Reduced Mana Reserved on the helm. I feel like getting these two mods allows you to play around with a stronger 6Link VD/DD. Another bonus for using the helm enchant and RMR with it is that you can remove Sovereignty Tree nodes. Giving you 4 more tree points to play around with the Skill Tree.

I also think using the 2 +1 Maximum Endurance Chargers in the Tree is over kill. The build is still super tanky without them and gives you 4 more skill points to play around with too.
Last edited by Ellusivee on Sep 8, 2020, 3:33:29 PM
Im thinking of doing this again will you do this in next league, so if you have trigger skill craft I would be able to ask you?
Will you update the guide for Heist league? Im looking for a starter and this looks promising.
hey there, still very noob player here, seems an interesting build, but i dont understand why having minions dmg nodes, when no skill to get the minion buff??

Can someone explain to me what is missing for i can understand :D

Thanks
"
Mayata wrote:
hey there, still very noob player here, seems an interesting build, but i dont understand why having minions dmg nodes, when no skill to get the minion buff??

Thanks

Spiritual Aid node
"
Bazellatto wrote:
"
Mayata wrote:

Thanks

Spiritual Aid node

Haaaaaaa!!! I was so confusing, i knew that had to be a reason, thought was gear, didnt noticed that node, thanks a lot!!
Really nice build. I cant wait to try it
Volatile Dead Spellslinger With Love
Is this even playable anymore. Not gonna use it for league but I was gonna keep it for Standard as I enjoyed it a lot.
Why would not be playable anymore? In the balance manifesto only offering nerfed and spellslinger at lower levels have longer cooldown.

I dont think so those two changes gonna destroy build unless something else is changed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info