[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
vitalif wrote:
Don't understand how this build could have high survivability. Typical glass cannon, syndicate fucks me in T1 maps... Just one more confirmation of that there's only one usable defence mechanic in PoE: leech... Does the shaper shield help survivability a lot?.. I'll try it when I have any currency but it's hard to believe that it will make a big difference...

what gear are you using?

I checked his gear. He's only level 70. On a 4L for main skill, all gear is extremely subpar.

I'll be honest, I had my doubts when I was around this level, but I stuck with it anyhow and I'm really glad I did. Once you get the all level 20 gems, Inpulsa's 6L it's great. Once you get you're Chaos resist up to 85 and can utilize Divine Flesh it because amazing and just super smooth. I took a more DPS route on the tree so I don't have super high health like some people and I still get one shot here and there on Juiced maps, but w/e.

All content is easily doable and I don't have anywhere near the gear some people have in here. I just suck at crafting/I'm not gonna go onto discord to buy crafts.

here's what im working with.

been combining the advice from three different builds and it's been challenging, tried a few different trees but i like this one the best.

single target is feeling better with bonkers gear. gonna work on getting the light res off the amulet, adding chaos res.... too bad about the roll on fire pen but i dont have the balls to try to fix it lol might sell and try again? quant roll was an accident my other amulet had dual crit mods but no mana res... the mana res on the amulet anointing charisma pathed to undertaker dropped the mana res on tree, with 2 more levels ill add calamitous visions and if i hit 100 ill add another medium cluster or something. idk. facerolls most things but still die sometimes. thought about dropping glancing blows and keeping a rumis up since my flasks suck anyways. also need to craft cant be frozen on my boots but i dont have that craft yet.

any ideas on what to do for more minmaxing?
"
Cydcor wrote:

here's what im working with.

been combining the advice from three different builds and it's been challenging, tried a few different trees but i like this one the best.

single target is feeling better with bonkers gear. gonna work on getting the light res off the amulet, adding chaos res.... too bad about the roll on fire pen but i dont have the balls to try to fix it lol might sell and try again? quant roll was an accident my other amulet had dual crit mods but no mana res... the mana res on the amulet anointing charisma pathed to undertaker dropped the mana res on tree, with 2 more levels ill add calamitous visions and if i hit 100 ill add another medium cluster or something. idk. facerolls most things but still die sometimes. thought about dropping glancing blows and keeping a rumis up since my flasks suck anyways. also need to craft cant be frozen on my boots but i dont have that craft yet.

any ideas on what to do for more minmaxing?

I'm running similar to you and I got to the point where I decided to run both HoA and Anger so that I could add a Watchers into the mix.

Basically had to target mana reduction on Ammy and Shield to make it work along with some reduced mana jewels.

"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
"
zug0 wrote:
Finished crafting this gloves. Guess they are BiS.

Nice pair. I am guessing the process is:

- Buy Incursion base with hits against chilled and t1 Dex aswell
- Remove everything unnecessary with Harvest Crafting
- Aug Chaos and remove/add until t1
- Slam with Warlords Exalted Orb, if you don´t hit, Remove/add Caster until t1 spell damage
- Now comes the expensive step. Craft Life/Es, Aug life and hope for t1 flat, if you miss, remove craft, remove life, add craft, aug life and repeat until t1. Should be a 1 in 10 chance each time, so this can be tedious depending on your RNG.
- Finish with Minion Damage

Is that the way you did it? Or is there a more elegant way? What did it cost you in total?

Edit: Just checked trade, the incursion base with t1 dex starts at 12 ex right now, so this is only worth it super late game when you dont care about shelling out 10 ex just for a 16% spell damage implicit.

I bought the base for 18ex (yeah I know...). But it already had perfect t1 life and perfect rolled hits agains chilled enemies. My process was really easy, i just crafted chaos res (hit t2 and was fine with it). Now i just have open prefixes, there are 2 warlord's prefixes that you can't remove (damage over time and +1 frenzy charges). I just prayed to rng lords, got melee damage and removed it with remove attack. meta craft any caster mod and remove/add caster. Hit t1 on the third try and just harvest divined it to perfect rolls. you can craft minion damage or just increased damage during any flask effect. I think minion damage is better for boss fights, so that's it.

Yep, it's min maxing. I didn't even need new gloves, but I thought that if i'd have a glove like this would be this league. any other league this would be near mirror worth or 50+ exalts. Also I don't have much more to spend and I don't pretend to make another character.
Last edited by zug0 on Jul 26, 2020, 11:23:45 PM
how are you guys making exalts? items are getting more and more expensive and my rng is shiet. Only found two ex this whole time and i remember those were in delirium portals. My friend quit cause he didnt find any at all lol and he plays more than me. Unlucky is just unlucky?
"
pengko wrote:
how are you guys making exalts? items are getting more and more expensive and my rng is shiet. Only found two ex this whole time and i remember those were in delirium portals. My friend quit cause he didnt find any at all lol and he plays more than me. Unlucky is just unlucky?

You don't make exalts dropping them. I ran over 800maps and only dropped 2 exalts till now (bad rng and they gutted exalts drop rate).
Easiest way to make money this league is sell all your t1 seed in bulk (they must be lvl 76+). Sell them for 0,4c each.

If you wanna pick and sort, thornweaver sells for about 15~20c each. But i Just think it's easies and fast to sell in bulk.
"
zug0 wrote:
"
pengko wrote:

You don't make exalts dropping them. I ran over 800maps and only dropped 2 exalts till now (bad rng and they gutted exalts drop rate).
Easiest way to make money this league is sell all your t1 seed in bulk (they must be lvl 76+). Sell them for 0,4c each.

If you wanna pick and sort, thornweaver sells for about 15~20c each. But i Just think it's easies and fast to sell in bulk.

thanks for the tip. guess i need to sell those stockpile of seeds.
Amulet:
As I see from Path of Building amulet with:
+1 fire skill gems
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance

is better than:

+1 fire skill gems
+1 dexterity skill gems

is that true? (like 5% better)
Crafted one from essence (used only suffix)

Wand:

T1 Add fire
T1 Add cold
T1 Add lightning

seems better than:

T1 Add fire
+1 to all skill gems
+1 to fire skill gems

According to VD/DD gem levels table:
+1 gem level
is equal to
"Adds 50 to 90" flat damage (this is T1 added N damage to spells)

So I thought just 3 flat prefixes with maximum flat dmg is the best.
I crafted +2 gem level wand but sold it for 11ex coz it sux

Am I right?
Last edited by Stridemann on Jul 27, 2020, 5:02:41 AM
Hi, I wanted to ask why do we prefer the Undertaker annointment over Arcane Swiftness. When I use PoB to see which one of the two gives me more dps, Arcane Swiftness always trumps over Undertaker, so I was kinda curious as to why.
Guys, crafted this thing here:

Is it better than the one i currently have? or should I be looking for flat fire dmg one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info