[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
So i swapped some stuff around and ended up just resetting my talent tree/gems

i have 75% chaos resist, put in xibaques, took agnostic node, and my chaos resist is showing as 77% (77%) instead of 85% and i can't figure out why

also, bone offering doesnt seem to be working again either

Does anyone have any ideas?

You need 85% chaos resistance as the base. Then by taking the agnostic node, it raises the cap to be 85%.
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

i have 75% chaos resist, put in xibaques, took agnostic node, and my chaos resist is showing as 77% (77%) instead of 85% and i can't figure out why

You need 85% chaos resistance as the base. Then by taking the agnostic node, it raises the cap to be 85%.

i should have 85% between 3 items

Hi ,
Can someone have a look at my profile? I'm not sure how to make this build better. I'm kind of struggling with mana and find that sometimes I still get one-shot. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
around 10 ex for spend - what i should improve? invest more in clusters? maybe awakened gems? but what i should change? Ty for help! im not lacking dmg at all

https://pastebin.com/Tq4wsQ5M
I would like to thank you for the build !!
And I was wondering if "Calamitous Visions, Small Cluster Jewel" is a good upgrade for the build?

"You can only have one Herald
50% more effect of herald buffs on You
100% more damage with hits from herald skills
50% more damage over time with Herald Skills
Minions from Herald skills deal 25% more Damage
Your Aura skills are Disabled"

And if this Minions from Herald Skills deal 25% More DMG works with
Spiritual Aid

If you can answer me thank you :)
i am

now level 85 and map clear ist really great. but how can i push my single target damage?
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

i should have 85% between 3 items

you have -60% chaos res also from res penalty after act10... you can't just sum your chaos res from gear. You need total 145+ chaos res to get to +85 chaos res.
Finished crafting this gloves. Guess they are BiS.

Last edited by zug0 on Jul 26, 2020, 4:28:14 AM

which one to use?
"
zug0 wrote:

you have -60% chaos res also from res penalty after act10... you can't just sum your chaos res from gear. You need total 145+ chaos res to get to +85 chaos res.

yeah, i realised after i typed it later last night. i popped on these gloves and everything sorted itself out

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Jul 26, 2020, 9:27:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info