[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Shoxxxx wrote:
"
PyknoR wrote:
"
Shoxxxx wrote:
What are the best Pantheon + Pantheon Upgrades to use?

I took Soul of the Solaris for Bosses but dunno which upgrade to take, also took Soul of Shakari because of Divine Flesh

Someone commented a few pages back when there was a discussion re Pantheons, and I thing the agreement that what you picked is generally the preferred choice when already running a Divined Flesh, so you're good I think.

Alright thanks! i'm asking also regarding the Soul of Solaris upgrade path:
Both Eater of souls & The Gorgon sounds good. dunno which one to choose.

Honestly, when I pick a certain set of pantheons i just upgrade the lot usually. If I had to choose only one to upgrade on Solaris, Eater all the way for me. As we're offsetting so much ele via Divine Flesh already, my preference would be to mitigate the big hits.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
"
IverzonX wrote:
"
joint77 wrote:
Hello,

Any idea what i can in regards of upgrades via seeds for this wand:

u can try to remove critical spell and add +1 fire spell

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Checked your char as well and noticed that you use 6L VD and 4L DD... Do you think it's better than 5L DD+VD on the same links? Any insight on this ?
Last edited by joint77 on Jul 25, 2020, 8:32:06 AM
"
joint77 wrote:
"
IverzonX wrote:
"
joint77 wrote:
Hello,

Any idea what i can in regards of upgrades via seeds for this wand:

u can try to remove critical spell and add +1 fire spell

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Checked your char as well and noticed that you use 6L VD and 4L DD... Do you think it's better than 5L DD+VD on the same links? Any insight on this ?

yes, I used 6l vd/dd before, but now change for 6l vd and do a little more damage, and 4l dd..
Last edited by IverzonX on Jul 25, 2020, 10:58:32 AM
"
pedrorezz wrote:
Hello,

Can you check my POB please? My DPS is too low.

I tried to kill Minotaur and failed.

What should I change?

https://pastebin.com/XcPASsGp

try to get +1 socketed fire spell on shield or wand... u have frenzy lv20, and she requires too dex, use frenzy lv1, and refund some points on passive tree.. try to get explosive impact node for more dps too
Hi,
I dont know what to do next on my VD Spellsinger Necro https://pastebin.com/RwnjizJq

Should i change helmet for a 30% Spellsinger CDR and stay with VD 6 link
Or maybe on 6 link i should remove Hyphotermia and Concentrated Effect and add Detonate Dead and Inspiration and stay with the helmet and get shield with reduced mana reservation and move herald there?

And ofc i will try to get +1 all fire gems on shielda and change it.
Last edited by goompas on Jul 25, 2020, 1:23:59 PM
"
Shoxxxx wrote:
"
fridde01 wrote:
Thx for the Build, i am realy enjoy it. SOrry for my bad English, i hope you can understand it a bit :)

I have a Question about Shieldcharge, is it realy needed in any case?
Is it for Blocking or dmg?

And my other Question is "The Agnostic" , if i skill it my mana is every time nearly empty for enduring cry etc. when i get hits
I Have ATM 1107 Mana, and 2x Reserved = 154 Mana left
What do i need to work with this skill?

1. Shield Charge is for 2 things: Movement ability along with Flame Dash & Fortify proc

2. The Agnostic shouldn't effect your mana if you take it after you get Glorious Vanity historic jewel (and get atleast 85% chaos res) and then the Agnostic turns to Divine Flesh notable. check the notes of ancine about it.

Thanks for the explaining .

About the Glorious Vanity historic jewel with Xibaqua, do i need for this "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" on a item? And sorry for the noob Question but how can i get over 75% res? i have 75% Chaos( 86% ) in the Defence Tab shown
"
fridde01 wrote:

Thanks for the explaining .

About the Glorious Vanity historic jewel with Xibaqua, do i need for this "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" on a item? And sorry for the noob Question but how can i get over 75% res? i have 75% Chaos( 86% ) in the Defence Tab shown

Glorious Vanity jewel with Xibaqua is for change the agnostic by divine flesh, that get +85 chaos res if you have cap chaos res.
Corrupted Blood is a debuff which causes bleeding damage.
can someone help me with my dps im tanking just about everything but my boss dps takes forever i see people with less invested gear than me here saying they are clearing sirus but i cant get through the fight at all
https://pastebin.com/2bpiGnYa
So i swapped some stuff around and ended up just resetting my talent tree/gems

i have 75% chaos resist, put in xibaques, took agnostic node, and my chaos resist is showing as 77% (77%) instead of 85% and i can't figure out why

also, bone offering doesnt seem to be working again either

Does anyone have any ideas?
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Jul 25, 2020, 8:26:24 PM
Was able to work in an Aul's and Anger. For a watcher's eye, what's the best option, pen or increased fire damage?

EDIT: I saw the pen ones are more expensive, so I assume that is the better option, but I can't tell if that's just because of the other mod that's paired with it.

EDIT2: replaced frenzy with power siphon, 8 proj instead of 4 and gives culling strike + mana cost is even lower than a lvl 1 frenzy (not that it matters much for me, never run out of mana, but some people do :) ) Feels good so far (tested on map bosses up to T14 so far). Thoughts?
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Jul 26, 2020, 8:53:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info